Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I'm lucky with my job and work from home full time normally so nothing has really changed as far as work goes.

The social life is dead though. I used to hang out with friends a few nights a week and weekends. now i just say in play video games (Warzone on xbox and MLB The Show on PS4), watch netflix/HBO, and play games on my phone.

Life is boring but i'm safe.

alright whos sending me whiskey free of charge???????????? : ) **** PA man.... nobody else shut down Alcohol stores... dont nobody like beer or wine bruh

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I'm keeping busy by playing FIFA and COD with some buddies online along with reading (currently reading The Last Boy about Mickey Mantle since there's no baseball), watching lots of Netflix, and re-watching The Sopranos. I'm one of the few who still hasn't watched Goodfellas and The Godfather. Figured this is as best time as any.
    just when i thought my opinion of you couldnt get worse lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    I'm keeping busy by playing FIFA and COD with some buddies online along with reading (currently reading The Last Boy about Mickey Mantle since there's no baseball), watching lots of Netflix, and re-watching The Sopranos. I'm one of the few who still hasn't watched Goodfellas and The Godfather. Figured this is as best time as any.
    I lived just down the road from Commerce for a short time. It's incredible that such a small, unspectacular little town in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma would be tied to both Bonnie and Clyde and one of the greatest baseball players to ever live.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Basically on my computer

Wallstrasse 28, Hessen, 35321, Laubach, Germany
    I am so busy with my patients. After a long work, I am just left my hospital to take a nap. Please remember if need to talk someone just maintain 1-meter distance.

Being lazy, watching tv, taking lots of naps, eating lots of junk food. The corona 15 is a real thing

Need to get off my *** and start doing some housework with this new found time off. I'm overdue for Spring cleaning and getting some yard work done

Quote Originally Posted by george441 View Post
    I am so busy with my patients. After a long work, I am just left my hospital to take a nap. Please remember if need to talk someone just maintain 1-meter distance.
    Thank you for all you do George

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Finding time to read again has been nice.

Starting up intermittent fasting again. Keeping the overnight fast through noon just because it’s easier. Far better to fast in the PM but not easy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Finding time to read again has been nice.

Starting up intermittent fasting again. Keeping the overnight fast through noon just because it’s easier. Far better to fast in the PM but not easy for me.
    I can’t read at home. I love doing it on way to work and on breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I can’t read at home. I love doing it on way to work and on breaks.
    I hope you take public transportation to work.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    He rides a motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Usually I do.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    He rides a motorcycle.
    I actually in the process of buying one and likely will use it to go to work while this **** is happening and I can park the bike in the garage at my job, I can’t park a car because it’s only reserved parking spots.

Has anyone else had to resort to Kleenex to wipe their ***?

Just bought an economy pack, ain't tryina deal with this **** no more!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast