Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    I'm grilling a lot - just while I still have some meat in my freezer. By the way, here is the picture of pork loin I was busy with on my last Sunday BBQ

My girlfriend and I, we don't live together, have been meeting at local restaurants for meals and eating in the parking lot. It is the only time I get to see her, as I am "banned" from her house until this is over to help protect her family from this virus (I had it and am not sure how long I am going to be contagious). Her mother just turned 96 and lives by herself. She still drives during the day. I do not wish to see her get this crap, so I am willing to stay away.
    And, by the way, one reason so many deaths are listed as Covid is that medicare pays more to hospitals for treating Covid patients. It happens everytime there is a new health issue and this one is the "flavor of the month". I could get killed in a traffic accident and they might list my death as Covid, due to my previous illness.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    My girlfriend and I, we don't live together, have been meeting at local restaurants for meals and eating in the parking lot. It is the only time I get to see her, as I am "banned" from her house until this is over to help protect her family from this virus (I had it and am not sure how long I am going to be contagious). Her mother just turned 96 and lives by herself. She still drives during the day. I do not wish to see her get this crap, so I am willing to stay away.
    And, by the way, one reason so many deaths are listed as Covid is that medicare pays more to hospitals for treating Covid patients. It happens everytime there is a new health issue and this one is the "flavor of the month". I could get killed in a traffic accident and they might list my death as Covid, due to my previous illness.
    Oh man, that's terrible! I am not quite sure how they can count death from trauma as death from the disease... But this hypocrisy makes me extremely nervous and frightened.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Work out... Online teaching... Taking care of my kid... Online Teaching... Watching 45 minutes of a bulls playoff game from the 98... going to sleep.... Repeat!

Oh and after not posting on PSD for like 6 months I starting coming here because I'm extroverted as hell and going CRAZY!

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Work out... Online teaching... Taking care of my kid... Online Teaching... Watching 45 minutes of a bulls playoff game from the 98... going to sleep.... Repeat!

Oh and after not posting on PSD for like 6 months I starting coming here because I'm extroverted as hell and going CRAZY!
    You teaching through the Zoom or are they normal online classes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post

Ah flips you sexy beast you on the workout tip huh

I knew ur swag was up a notch!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You teaching through the Zoom or are they normal online classes?

I'm not making people meet... I'm in new york so a bunch of the kids when back home to long island and Westchester... So they have enough stress...

It's not even a "real" online class that takes TONS of prep. for one class (Statistics) I'm mostly meeting one on one with students and making sure they are working through the material... I am teaching another class... the biggest one in my small school with 87 students this semester ( the clinical portion of a intro psych class) and it's kind of brutal to try and keep track of all the students. Plus I really miss standing on the stage and doing my shtick.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ah flips you sexy beast you on the workout tip huh

I knew ur swag was up a notch!

I'm actually in the best shape of my life. I don't have a pair of pants that wouldn't just fall off if I didn't have extra holes punched in my old *** belts.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    How are you doing now 2 weeks later? If you have been symptom free for 72 hours and at least 14 days passed since you became symptomatic you would likely not be contagious. Best to get another test to see if active virus RNA test is negative. By the way the reason there are so many deaths listed as Covid is that Covid is actually killing people, especially those that are old (a preexisting comorbidity). You can look globally at excess deaths vs. expected and based on this it is likely that Covid is actually being underreported. Scientific America did a good analysis on this and the actual data is contrary to the misinfo being perpetuated on Facebook and other social media platforms. As the numbers continue to roll in it is clear that Covid is more than 15 times more deadly than the flu, period, end of story..

Motha ****ing yard work

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Same... yard work

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Likewise, I did yardwork. Patio took me about 5 days to finish. Also cut down a lot of trees, added a 2nd gate to our fence bc I got tired of only having a gate on one side, planted new grass all around the patio which came in really nicely, and organized the garage. Still need to get more garage shelves though. I'd like to get some ceiling and wall mount shelves to really give us a lot of extra space.

I'm back at work now though as of 3 weeks ago. Not a ton of time for projects anymore.

Nice yards. I been doing home remodel too.

Last edited by nastynice; 05-16-2020 at 10:47 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

goingfor28, nice work on the patio. I wish I had picked up on those things, but I never did.

I got wheeled shelving racks for my garage and they work great. They are the stainless steel ones that are in restaurants and have held up well, and are easy for my to reconfigure based on the season, or if I need to put my car in the garage for a snow storm, etc.

I spent the week in the hospital, not because of the coronavirus. I suffered a stroke on Monday when I was sleeping and feel out of bed. Turns out I had a brain tumbor, which I had removed a few days ago.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast