Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Thanks! I finally got the results today and everything is good. Well, except my shoulder. The seizure destroyed my right shoulder and I am having surgery on it tomorrow. Its dislocated and I have several fractures on it so I am basically getting a shoulder replacement. What really sucks is that its my dominant arm, so I have to do everything left handed.
    Damn that’s tough. Hey at least quarantine will give you the opportunity to learn how to be left handed

Glad your results came back otherwise okay. Take care of yourself, dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by hizpcstr View Post
    I learned how to make my own ethernet/networking cables. I have a cousin who works with setting up networks, security cameras etc, and he gave me some ethernet cable( about 350 ft). My brother had a long ethernet cable on the floor from the router to his xbox, and i ran the wires along the walls so the cable is not on the floor. also wired my xbox, my cpu and his cpu to have the best possible connection with ethernet cable instead of wifi.

It is really easy to do, and I would recommend to hard wire your cpu/gaming systems/smart tvs as weekend project.
    Tipping cat5 is a royal pain in the ***.

Terminating cat5s and cat6s is easy when you do it a few times... but running it throughout your house is not.

Unless you don't have the walls up when you do it. That's when we'll run it- when we redo the basement.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Watching classic fights on youtube, along with 1984 Chicago Bears season, as well as 90's classic basketball games. Detroit, Bulls, Lakers, NY, and Boston games. Playing civilization on the computer. Being torture by little grandchildren. The little knotheads have too much energy for me to keep up with.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-19-2020 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    . Being torture by little grandchildren. The little knotheads have too much energy for me to keep up with.
    lol, nice

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

6. 07-09-2020, 02:12 AM
    Reason
    Stop replying to the bots- TT

Still go to the office almost daily, get more work done there than at home.

A bit more "aware" I suppose of proximity to people and such. Wear a mask when "required" or in environments that I feel precautions need to be heightened.

Trying to keep things as normal as possible, praying for school to remain on schedule to open and that fall sports aren't shut down. Luckily my daughter has signed and things are all complete for after this year (Senior) and that she isn't counting other senior softball season for scholarships/etc. Feel bad for those kids that NEED their senior seasons though, sucks.

Went on vacation, much needed, had a great time and was able to distance and stay within the same area due to proximity to the beach (right in front of our house) and the bay (butted up to our back patio). Flights weren't packed, spaced seating, masks, etc. so the trip felt safe.

All in all, just going about everyday life as normal as one could possible do it during these times. We have several factories in our town so we've been a "hot-spot". Numbers are going in the right direction for now so that's good.

Go to work everyday, we wear masks when within 6 feet, otherwise pretty normal at work. Hard to get samples and materials, supply chain disruption. Had to spend 20k on acrylic today for something we don't need for 3 months just to make sure its here in 3 months. Normally we would have bought second week of October, so money out the door for deposit and long time coming back.

Go home after work, all my groceries are delivered or I pick up.

Was in a car accident yesterday, door-dash type driver crossed 3 lanes of traffic and zipped between two cars on my right, I was almost at a complete stop when he hit me, close to totaled his car, all his airbags deployed, he backs up into the driveway he came out of and has a big bag of prepared food and is yelling at me, not are you okay or anything.

Officer says to me you know the drill and I reply I haven't had a moving violation in over 35 years and I haven't been in an accident in close to 50 years. Other guy is at fault, he argues with the officer, officer try's to calm him down, explains to him he can't cut across traffic like that.

Then the city comes and inspects because of all the road work and the guy is arguing with the officer about giving him a police report and the officer says we do a incident report on accident with no witnesses and everyone is sober and has license and insurance. The guy steps up is language and the officer say if you keep it up your are going downtown with me, and he cites the law and the guy cools down and say when I was in (another city) they gave me a report and the officer we don't do that here.

Biggest fear is going into the hospital in about 6 weeks and being near other sick people and their families.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

Let me know what y’all are doing
    chillin
    Last edited by jbeezy; 08-14-2020 at 05:37 AM.
    I BELIEVE IN JIMMY G

Same things I did before the lockdowns - investing and writing.

Hello, the house is in order several times, I have equipped myself with a place for training. Finally I watched 3 TV shows, for which there was not enough time. It seems that there is nothing good in this quarantine, but I spent it constructively.

Chatting with bots online (as well as plenty of others with the intellectual acumen of a bot).

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I am going to a family wedding out of state tomorrow. I suppose I'll have to report this to my boss on Monday and watch my temperature and respiratory status for 2 weeks.

Quarantine was actually a blessing in disguise for me. I took my bulldog in for surgery back in early April to try and fix a breathing problem and the anesthesia almost killed him. Considering he was 11, the quote now doubling and the uncertainty of what another round of anesthesia would do I opted to go against trying again.

I was off work completely until mid May then working part time up until July so I'd only leave the house for 4 hours at a time if anything which meant we'd basically spend all day together. After the complications with the surgery I knew there wasn't much time left and made the most out of everyday with him. Once the weather got too hot we couldn't really make it to the park anymore so then it was just fresh bones to bury in the backyard. Probably burned through a good 10 Stallone and Segal movies together in quarantine as well. Unfortunately near the end of July he had a full on stroke right in front of me. Piss, ****, vomit and couldn't even sit upright on his own. Ended up making the call that night.

Before quarantine happened I was working 3 jobs to try and keep up with the bills. I can't explain how important having all that time with my dog was before he passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Quarantine was actually a blessing in disguise for me. I took my bulldog in for surgery back in early April to try and fix a breathing problem and the anesthesia almost killed him. Considering he was 11, the quote now doubling and the uncertainty of what another round of anesthesia would do I opted to go against trying again.

I was off work completely until mid May then working part time up until July so I'd only leave the house for 4 hours at a time if anything which meant we'd basically spend all day together. After the complications with the surgery I knew there wasn't much time left and made the most out of everyday with him. Once the weather got too hot we couldn't really make it to the park anymore so then it was just fresh bones to bury in the backyard. Probably burned through a good 10 Stallone and Segal movies together in quarantine as well. Unfortunately near the end of July he had a full on stroke right in front of me. Piss, ****, vomit and couldn't even sit upright on his own. Ended up making the call that night.

Before quarantine happened I was working 3 jobs to try and keep up with the bills. I can't explain how important having all that time with my dog was before he passed.
    I’m sorry for you loss and glad you made in final day special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post

I feels bro.

Glad you got to kick it toward the end.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast