Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Working in rescheduling my wedding :/ probably shifting gears and trying for a kid first though.
    I am sorry to read this. My cousin got married from Costa Rica and shared it via Zoom because she wasnít allowed to fly back into the country to have it. She and now husband are teachers down there.

I feel bad for those who are missing monumental times in their lives including graduations and trips as well.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I have been in strict isolation, due to the fact that I have Covid. It has not been fun. I am very tired most of the time, and have lost about 10 pounds. Today is the first day I have had coffee in over a week, as I have not been able to handle the smell of the beans. I do not say all of this to draw any sympathy, I am a healthcare professional and likely picked up the virus at work, I am simply telling everyone this to offer my advice as to what to look for and what to do if you do catch this. Mine has been a very mild case, as I have been in excellent health and my immune system is in good shape in spite of my age (I'm 65).
    Everyone do the best you can to avoid this pleasure. It has not been enjoyable being an international statistic.
    Iím sorry to read this. Stay strong.

These bots are ****ing hilarious. Trying to install a virus or whatever via a damn trampoline advertisement link? Lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by thefeckcampaign View Post
    I am sorry to read this. My cousin got married from Costa Rica and shared it via Zoom because she wasnít allowed to fly back into the country to have it. She and now husband are teachers down there.

I feel bad for those who are missing monumental times in their lives including graduations and trips as well.

Iím sorry to read this. Stay strong.
    I'm feeling pretty good now. Being in healthcare during this situation is quite a challenge. Wearing all the gear is hot and we take frequent breaks outside just to get some fresh air. Just got a blood test to see if I have any useable antibodies. I will donate some plasma just as soon as I can (about 3 weeks).

Late night walks now in the mix on the reg.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I was supposed to go on a trip to Spain, Morocco, Italy and Greece this summer. Looks like that **** is not happening.

Im watching xxx video )

Quote Originally Posted by johncarner View Post
    Im watching xxx video )
    You dirty dawg.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Working more then I ever have. A global pandemic and I don't get a day off.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Remaining members of the Beastie Boys and Spike Jonze doing a Reddit AMA live via YouTube right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQh-F7sCoTo

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Working in rescheduling my wedding :/ probably shifting gears and trying for a kid first though.

My brother was supposed to get married back in October 2013, and couldn't due to the shutdown. He was livid haha. Sorry to read this man, but it will work out..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

We closed on a new home on March 25, moved the next day. I have been working from home since mid-March. Luckily the weather in MN cooperated this year, so a lot of outdoor walks, biking, etc. My hot time of the year at work is April-May, so now just working a ton, which is not too bad since I would have had to do that anyways.

We have a trip to Philly planned to see my sister in late June, but I am likely pushing it out, I don't want to bring my young kids through 2 airports anytime soon.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Working from home and investing as much as I can

Taking some of this additional free time to research more into mutual funds, indexes, etc as I expand my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    Working from home and investing as much as I can

Taking some of this additional free time to research more into mutual funds, indexes, etc as I expand my portfolio
    My mutual funds have weathered this fairly well. Good market to get into.

Bunch of poker, listening to tunes, and gettin' lit the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Bunch of poker, listening to tunes, and gettin' lit the last few days.

Ah **** I should get back into this

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast