Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

What’re you doing during the quarantine?

Looking for suggestions. NYC is shut down - can’t go out anywhere or do much, can’t even see my friends. I’m out of work at the moment so it’s not like I can order a bunch of **** to play around with at the house. I have money and still some paycheck coming in but I need to be frugal.

I’ve been playing a lot of PlayStation - namely Fortnite and GTA but I need something else to do, can only play so much of those games. If anybody has PS4 suggestions - send them my way.

Any good computer games y’all play? Anybody a writer or artist? Doing some home renovations? Volunteering somewhere? I don’t know.

Let me know what y’all are doing and throw some suggestions out as well, I’m sure all of us are bored as **** being at home and could learn a thing or two with all of this extra time. Lord knows I’ve been smoking a lot of weed, I can keep doing that but then it gets expensive.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Mostly working. I work in a hospital, so I'm one of the lucky few who still has a job to go to. A lot of my co-workers are women with kids who volunteered to take low census and stay home, so there are plenty of hours to fill.

With the absence of sports, I have gotten a lot of work done around the house on my days off. Cleaning, organizing, etc.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

I am still working and but I will get a paid week off next week.

Am thinking of taking one week vacation after that because this **** is scary AF.

When home on weekends I been playing video games and watching Netflix.

Bought a bench and some dumb bells to work out at home since I can’t go to the gym.

Bought myself 3 new games my last day that I worked. That's been what I have done at night. During the day I am being a stay at home dad. Wife is able to do her job from home. I'm off, still paid, this week and next.

After my 2 weeks of being paid to be home ill either use my PTO or try to do some remote/phone support for a while rather than going into people's homes. Had a 2 hour online intro on that side of the business today in case they need help.

Been doing more dishes/cleaning than I typically do since I'm home all day. Even made our dinner tonight for the first time in ages (burgers on the grill, nothing fancy).

Tomorrow my mom is going to come over and watch the kids so I can start on our patio. She normally watches the kids during the week but couldn't the past 2 weeks bc of eye surgery. Got cleared today to resume watching them.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 03-25-2020 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Mostly working. I work in a hospital, so I'm one of the lucky few who still has a job to go to. A lot of my co-workers are women with kids who volunteered to take low census and stay home, so there are plenty of hours to fill.

With the absence of sports, I have gotten a lot of work done around the house on my days off. Cleaning, organizing, etc.
    Be safe out there, shoutout to you and all of the other health care workers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

Thank you. I appreciate that. We have measures in place to keep us as safe as possible. And we are screened before every shift to make sure that we are cleared to work.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Smoking weed, playing guitar, cooking meals, fine tuning my digital music collection, playing online poker, watching movies, and too much thumbing around online.

Honestly not that much different from normal other than completely avoiding friends, family, restaurants, and all businesses.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

working out/drinking wine because out of whiskey and watching every show on net flix..... tomorrow the phillies would be starting : (

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I work in a hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post

x2

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    working out/drinking wine because out of whiskey and watching every show on net flix..... tomorrow the phillies would be starting : (
    How are you working out?

This is starting to get to me now..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm keeping busy by playing FIFA and COD with some buddies online along with reading (currently reading The Last Boy about Mickey Mantle since there's no baseball), watching lots of Netflix, and re-watching The Sopranos. I'm one of the few who still hasn't watched Goodfellas and The Godfather. Figured this is as best time as any.

Working from home. Extra time with the kids. Hanging out in the yard and walks around the hood.

Working from home.

I have a library of movies so I'm just watching them when I can, probably 2 or 3 a day. I'm hoping Michigan starts to warm up, consistently, soon so I can start shooting some hoops out front again. Walks around the neighborhood too.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 03-26-2020 at 10:25 PM.

COD Warzone and Weed. Love the newly implemented curbside pickup
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Working from home. I work for a college. Lots of work transitioning to online with remote services. I hope we can start beating this thing, work can slow down, and I can continue to stay home but relax more

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast