Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Isnt it wierd traveling right now? I was in Frisco the other day, felt so wierd.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Is there any part of life that seems normal to you? I'm used to meeting strangers on the regular, going to campuses, debating college kids and professors for fun, now they're ghost towns

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Is there any part of life that seems normal to you? I'm used to meeting strangers on the regular, going to campuses, debating college kids and professors for fun, now they're ghost towns
    What do you do that got you debating professors and students?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Other than wearing a mask, nothing changed for me.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Other than wearing a mask, nothing changed for me.
    Same here

Aren't restaurants closed where you guys are? All crowds pretty much? Most major social areas, malls, arenas, beaches, plazas, etc. Not closed, but def very diff vibes.

Wtf, I'm light weight depressed here. I'm not even a social person. But this whole thing sucks, I like being in crowds.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Aren't restaurants closed where you guys are? All crowds pretty much? Most major social areas, malls, arenas, beaches, plazas, etc. Not closed, but def very diff vibes.

Wtf, I'm light weight depressed here. I'm not even a social person. But this whole thing sucks, I like being in crowds.

Nope. Everything is open here and has been for months. Other than the few nationally run liberal places and altered operational hours, we're a full go.

Masks are still mandated and big events are regulated, but people are being people over here. Was at my son's swim team meet tonight with over 300 people. Been dining INSIDE restaurants for months, and the mall is wide open.

Here's a hint, move out of a democratically governed state. It's so much more fun. We're even getting dispensaries soon.

I just read through this entire thread...

that's what Im doing lol.

Seriously, not much has changed. I travel for work so I was in Hawaii when this started, went to NYC in May (had my contract canceled before starting), found an assignment in NM and now in AZ. Things pretty slow here.. ( I have 2 patients tonight that I have to see for less than 5 min each every 4 hours).

Everything is open in AZ, that I know of. Just limitations on hours and density of people.
    I did buy a boat in NM, so Ive been going out on it.

BTW, I saw Spliff attacking Nasty on this thread... that was a head spinner.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

You must be new here. You also must be pretty damn sensitive to consider anything I said to him an "attack".

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Restaurants are open. Malls are open. Shopping centers and stores are open. Panthers games will have fans starting next week.
    There is a mask mandate here but it's definitely not enforced bc I see plenty of people, including workers in stores/gas stations, not wearing them. I wear one bc it's the right thing to do, but I'm glad things aren't shut down. There's no need for it. Wear a mask and keep your distance.

Everything’s open but some place have reduced hours.

Masks are recommended. I wear if I have to.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Restaurants are open. Malls are open. Shopping centers and stores are open. Panthers games will have fans starting next week.
    There is a mask mandate here but it's definitely not enforced bc I see plenty of people, including workers in stores/gas stations, not wearing them. I wear one bc it's the right thing to do, but I'm glad things aren't shut down. There's no need for it. Wear a mask and keep your distance.
    Roughly what percent of people are wearing masks inside malls and stores?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Everything’s open but some place have reduced hours.

Masks are recommended. I wear if I have to.
    They're not required like inside target or wall mart..?

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    I just read through this entire thread...

that's what Im doing lol.

Seriously, not much has changed. I travel for work so I was in Hawaii when this started, went to NYC in May (had my contract canceled before starting), found an assignment in NM and now in AZ. Things pretty slow here.. ( I have 2 patients tonight that I have to see for less than 5 min each every 4 hours).

Everything is open in AZ, that I know of. Just limitations on hours and density of people.
    I did buy a boat in NM, so Ive been going out on it.

BTW, I saw Spliff attacking Nasty on this thread... that was a head spinner.
    What type of boat did you get? I purchased a beautiful Vexus AVX1980 in July. The thing is by far the best bass boat I've owned.

They're not required like inside target or wall mart..?

Not enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not enforced.
    lol, wtf? How many people are wearing in doors?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast