Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 181
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,592
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Isnt it wierd traveling right now? I was in Frisco the other day, felt so wierd.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Is there any part of life that seems normal to you? I'm used to meeting strangers on the regular, going to campuses, debating college kids and professors for fun, now they're ghost towns

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Is there any part of life that seems normal to you? I'm used to meeting strangers on the regular, going to campuses, debating college kids and professors for fun, now they're ghost towns
    What do you do that got you debating professors and students?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Is there any part of life that seems normal to you? I'm used to meeting strangers on the regular, going to campuses, debating college kids and professors for fun, now they're ghost towns
    Other than wearing a mask, nothing changed for me.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,319
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Other than wearing a mask, nothing changed for me.
    Same here

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,376
    Aren't restaurants closed where you guys are? All crowds pretty much? Most major social areas, malls, arenas, beaches, plazas, etc. Not closed, but def very diff vibes.

    Wtf, I'm light weight depressed here. I'm not even a social person. But this whole thing sucks, I like being in crowds.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,054
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Aren't restaurants closed where you guys are? All crowds pretty much? Most major social areas, malls, arenas, beaches, plazas, etc. Not closed, but def very diff vibes.

    Wtf, I'm light weight depressed here. I'm not even a social person. But this whole thing sucks, I like being in crowds.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Nope. Everything is open here and has been for months. Other than the few nationally run liberal places and altered operational hours, we're a full go.

    Masks are still mandated and big events are regulated, but people are being people over here. Was at my son's swim team meet tonight with over 300 people. Been dining INSIDE restaurants for months, and the mall is wide open.

    Here's a hint, move out of a democratically governed state. It's so much more fun. We're even getting dispensaries soon.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,905
    I just read through this entire thread...

    that's what Im doing lol.

    Seriously, not much has changed. I travel for work so I was in Hawaii when this started, went to NYC in May (had my contract canceled before starting), found an assignment in NM and now in AZ. Things pretty slow here.. ( I have 2 patients tonight that I have to see for less than 5 min each every 4 hours).

    Everything is open in AZ, that I know of. Just limitations on hours and density of people.
    I did buy a boat in NM, so Ive been going out on it.

    BTW, I saw Spliff attacking Nasty on this thread... that was a head spinner.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

  8. #158
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    52,458
    You must be new here. You also must be pretty damn sensitive to consider anything I said to him an "attack".

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,319
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Aren't restaurants closed where you guys are? All crowds pretty much? Most major social areas, malls, arenas, beaches, plazas, etc. Not closed, but def very diff vibes.

    Wtf, I'm light weight depressed here. I'm not even a social person. But this whole thing sucks, I like being in crowds.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Restaurants are open. Malls are open. Shopping centers and stores are open. Panthers games will have fans starting next week.
    There is a mask mandate here but it's definitely not enforced bc I see plenty of people, including workers in stores/gas stations, not wearing them. I wear one bc it's the right thing to do, but I'm glad things aren't shut down. There's no need for it. Wear a mask and keep your distance.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    88,295
    Everything’s open but some place have reduced hours.

    Masks are recommended. I wear if I have to.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,376
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Restaurants are open. Malls are open. Shopping centers and stores are open. Panthers games will have fans starting next week.
    There is a mask mandate here but it's definitely not enforced bc I see plenty of people, including workers in stores/gas stations, not wearing them. I wear one bc it's the right thing to do, but I'm glad things aren't shut down. There's no need for it. Wear a mask and keep your distance.
    Roughly what percent of people are wearing masks inside malls and stores?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,376
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Everything’s open but some place have reduced hours.

    Masks are recommended. I wear if I have to.
    They're not required like inside target or wall mart..?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    15,054
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    I just read through this entire thread...

    that's what Im doing lol.

    Seriously, not much has changed. I travel for work so I was in Hawaii when this started, went to NYC in May (had my contract canceled before starting), found an assignment in NM and now in AZ. Things pretty slow here.. ( I have 2 patients tonight that I have to see for less than 5 min each every 4 hours).

    Everything is open in AZ, that I know of. Just limitations on hours and density of people.
    I did buy a boat in NM, so Ive been going out on it.

    BTW, I saw Spliff attacking Nasty on this thread... that was a head spinner.
    What type of boat did you get? I purchased a beautiful Vexus AVX1980 in July. The thing is by far the best bass boat I've owned.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    88,295
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    They're not required like inside target or wall mart..?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Not enforced.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,376
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Not enforced.
    lol, wtf? How many people are wearing in doors?



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •