Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prince Charles tests positive for novel coronavirus

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/europ...ntl/index.html

this is nuts.... he was in contact with the queen and others as well.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/europ...ntl/index.html

this is nuts.... he was in contact with the queen and others as well.
    #qanon believers going nuts about this.

It’s Trump and his army getting them kid child traffickers.

All this does is point toward it being more spread than we thought and much less deadly than we thought

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    All this does is point toward it being more spread than we thought and much less deadly than we thought

This.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

One example of not a brutal case of coronavirus by someone that has all the resources imaginable to fight it properly equals this thing being "much less deadly than we thought"?

Okay. I guess I'll ignore all the individual cases of otherwise healthy and young people (from teenagers to people in their 30's) dying from the virus.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    One example of not a brutal case of coronavirus by someone that has all the resources imaginable to fight it properly equals this thing being "much less deadly than we thought"?

Okay. I guess I'll ignore all the individual cases of otherwise healthy and young people (from teenagers to people in their 30's) dying from the virus.
    they look for every excuse to down play this... if they had it their way this would just be the flu and we would all be hugging/spending time 9k deep in a small room even with deaths world wide at this point being 2 or 3x worse.

People of all ages die every day from various illnesses. You just don't hear about it on the news.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    People of all ages die every day from various illnesses. You just don't hear about it on the news.
    Do those illness have a 4x passable rate over the flu? Do those illnesses have antibiotics that help? Do we know about those illnesses at all and are any of them in the early stages of this brand new disease that could resist future antibiotics and or mutate? Now lets talk about these diseases and then think about the over flow of the hospitals etc which cant contend with this virus by itself let alone when other people get sick/hurt from other things.... just saying

they look for every excuse to down play this... if they had it their way this would just be the flu and we would all be hugging/spending time 9k deep in a small room even with deaths world wide at this point being 2 or 3x worse.
    There's simply no helping stupid in some cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    No ****. Too bad that has basically nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Do those illness have a 4x passable rate over the flu? Do those illnesses have antibiotics that help? Do we know about those illnesses at all and are any of them in the early stages of this brand new disease that could resist future antibiotics and or mutate? Now lets talk about these diseases and then think about the over flow of the hospitals etc which cant contend with this virus by itself let alone when other people get sick/hurt from other things.... just saying
    Nah, just take his and nastyniece's lead and downplay the hell out of this. I'm sure both of them are way more knowledgeable than the average doctor or scientist.

I mean statistically less deadly, meaning lower death rate.

Death rate = number of deaths / number of cases

The higher the number of deaths, the higher the death rate, the higher the number of cases, the lower the death rate.

We basically know the number of deaths. We have no clue the number of cases. As of right now, to my knowledge, the only way we add to the number of cases is when someone symptomatic comes in and gets tested. So what the true number of cases is, we cant really even say yet. But the more widespread this is, in a way it's good, because that means number of cases goes up which means death rate goes down

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Speaking of death rate, apparently germany has a 0.4% death rate, one of the lowest currently in the world. For comparison the common flu has 0.1% death rate

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/24/opini...itz/index.html

They even mention one thing leading to this is aggressive testing right from the onset. Exactly what we should have started pushing for when it first popped up here

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I mean statistically less deadly, meaning lower death rate.

Death rate = number of deaths / number of cases

The higher the number of deaths, the higher the death rate, the higher the number of cases, the lower the death rate.

We basically know the number of deaths. We have no clue the number of cases.
    No ****, sherlock.

As of right now, to my knowledge, the only way we add to the number of cases is when someone symptomatic comes in and gets tested. So what the true number of cases is, we cant really even say yet. But the more widespread this is, in a way it's good, because that means number of cases goes up which means death rate goes down

Stunning analysis. Especially seeing as how anyone with half a brain realizes that the number of confirmed cases is just a fraction of the actual number of cases. We totally needed a positive test on Prince Charles to confirm this.

Wow. Mind blown once again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast