Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Oakley vs. Ewing

Regardless of whatever happened, and whoever was wronged, Oak just comes out looking pathetic at this point.

Grown man over here, just canít let it go. There has to come a point where you just avoid talking about the team

Can't believe how far Oak has fallen.

Well his the first person to actually help Dolan's case, pretty sad.

The Spike situation was wrongs on both parts....

there was absolutely nothing to gain by that statement and everything to lose.

Wonder what H2O and Starks feel about playing with him, and Grandma Ma etc...

Just listen to how hostile Oak is towards EVERYONE and how NOBODY has come to defend him but that other nut job Spike.

Yea oakley is a douche but spike lee is the man 💪💪💪

High maintenance? Pat? Well during Patrick Ewing's rookie season, Pat played less games than Porzingis d/t reoccurring injuries. Under Mills and Perry (and Knick fans) that's trade material.

Naw. Oak is just using his status as "a victim" to say whatever crazy stuff comes to mind w/o consequences.

He's just getting to the age where he forgot that he didn't get it done either as a player which is no surprising as the Knicks once again, looked at a former Chicago Bull.

In the 80s/90s Oakley was my favorite Knick by far. I was bartending a big event in the early/mid 90s where all the Knicks and Nets showed up -- Oakley was more than a jerk -- he tried to intimidate me to serve him right away (there was a about a 4 deep line). Patrick Ewing was a complete gentleman.

Broke my heart.

Oak just sounds like a bitter old man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    In the 80s/90s Oakley was my favorite Knick by far. I was bartending a big event in the early/mid 90s where all the Knicks and Nets showed up -- Oakley was more than a jerk -- he tried to intimidate me to serve him right away (there was a about a 4 deep line). Patrick Ewing was a complete gentleman.

Broke my heart.
    Boohoo let's bash everyone whose against Dolan because that's called fandom

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

That's a pretty cheap shot, doody. I told a story from personal experience that seemed relevant -- and it had zero to do with Dolan. If you were actually reading and paying attention you'd note it was about Oakley trashing Ewing. You may also notice I said Oakley had been my favorite Knick.. Sorry it went against your agenda, whatever that might be.
    Last edited by Blue Seats; 03-25-2020 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

Ewing and Dolan are the same people?

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Ewing and Dolan are the same people?
    he's obsessed with Dolan, I think he dreams about him.

Charles Oakley needs to get a job to keep him busy and stop worrying about the Knicks. His Knicks days are done and he was paid for those days when he played. The Knicks do not owe him anything. Either be a fan or do not be a fan nobody wants to see u in the news.

I am sure it was hard that the superstar carrying low skill thugs for 10 years commanded more attention.

Every story I ever hear about anyone meeting Oakley are of him being a ********. The only other stories I have heard about people that have met him is that he is a closeted homosexual. And I am 100% here for all gay people, and I think anyone against gau people are warped. I am not saying the gay part to bash him. I am just saying I have heard this and that I have NEVER heard anyone say they met him and he was a good guy or even acted decently for a second.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast