Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Quinton Dunbar to the Seahawks for a 5th Round Pick

Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Good deal for the Seahawks.

finally getting the best QB some help... wasted his last 3 years

How is Schneider always able to pull these off lol? That being said I'm guessing he wants a big deal before he plays.

I'm wondering what this means for Clowney. We still have a lot of picks that we'll need to save some cap for. ANd Dunbar wants a new deal (although I don't know if that's still a requirement for him to play next season).

We are expected to cut Justin Britt to save another 8.5 mill and I have a feeling we will also cut KJ Wright.

Either way a great pickup. We now got one of the best CB tandems in the league. With 2 solid safties backing him up. Our D-line is looking like our only major weakness at this point. But it's a very glaring weakness without Clowney.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    How is Schneider always able to pull these off lol? That being said I'm guessing he wants a big deal before he plays.

I'm wondering what this means for Clowney. We still have a lot of picks that we'll need to save some cap for. ANd Dunbar wants a new deal (although I don't know if that's still a requirement for him to play next season).

We are expected to cut Justin Britt to save another 8.5 mill and I have a feeling we will also cut KJ Wright.

Either way a great pickup. We now got one of the best CB tandems in the league. With 2 solid safties backing him up. Our D-line is looking like our only major weakness at this point. But it's a very glaring weakness without Clowney.
    I say we come out of the Free Agency period with either Clowney Griffen or Ngakoue, I feel confident Irvin will play way better than Ansah did, dude was trash. Glad Flowers wont have to cover number 1s or 2s anymore. He was awful last season.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Very likely, as he's coming off a career year. Will be interesting to see if he gets paid. At least he fits into the Seahawks system.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    finally getting the best QB some help... wasted his last 3 years
    Poor, poor Russ.