Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I think Nick Bosa will have the better career out of the two players personally. Young is uber athletic which is great... But because of that, he mainly relied on his athleticism in college. Bosa used his hands much better and has a more refined technique overall.

But Young's ceiling is much higher than Bosa's. If he has a good position coach and he learns the intricacy of the position, the sky is the limit for him.
    Couldn’t disagree more with that assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    You better be sure you have a franchise quarterback in Haskins if you don't draft Tua. You don't.
    You don't know that and nobody knows that. Realistically is Tua one of the top 10-15 QBs in the NFL in the next 2-3 years? If the answer is no, then Chase Young is the easy answer. I don't think Tua is anything special hence I'd rather take a player that has a really good chance of being one of the best in the league at his position which just happens to be a premium position.

Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    You better be sure you have a franchise quarterback in Haskins if you don't draft Tua. You don't.
    Have you seen who the Redskins have signed this off-season? Oh, and traded away Dunbar and getting ready to trade away Trent Williams.

If Haskins isn't the answer, then the Redskins will be drafting Trevor Lawrence and will have both him and Chase Young to build around for the next decade plus.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Couldn’t disagree more with that assessment.
    I mean you can disagree all you want but it's pretty well noted.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I mean you can disagree all you want but it's pretty well noted.
    I've seen some breakdowns of both Bosa brothers that shows how they struggle against good pass blocking OTs due to their athleticism. Not to take anything away from either of them, but if OT play wasn't sub-par around the league they wouldn't be as highly regarded as they are currently. Hell, the Panthers single handedly gave Nick DROY in a single game, plus Rivera for whatever reason quit giving Brian Burns snaps despite him playing at a DROY level in limited reps.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

The Process

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Have you seen who the Redskins have signed this off-season? Oh, and traded away Dunbar and getting ready to trade away Trent Williams.

If Haskins isn't the answer, then the Redskins will be drafting Trevor Lawrence and will have both him and Chase Young to build around for the next decade plus.
    The Sixers did it in basketball. Why not the Redskins in football? Altho' The Process works a lot better in basketball, only five starters instead of twenty two. Tanking for Trevor.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I've seen some breakdowns of both Bosa brothers that shows how they struggle against good pass blocking OTs due to their athleticism. Not to take anything away from either of them, but if OT play wasn't sub-par around the league they wouldn't be as highly regarded as they are currently. Hell, the Panthers single handedly gave Nick DROY in a single game, plus Rivera for whatever reason quit giving Brian Burns snaps despite him playing at a DROY level in limited reps.
    I agree with that and I'm not trying to smear Young. Like I said... If he improves his technique and doesn't purely rely on his athleticism, the sky is the limit for him because of how athletic he actually is. It wouldn't shock me if he ends up as one of the greats... But it also wouldn't shock me if he has a similar career to Jadaveon Clowney.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Kyle Allen's ceiling is incredibly low. His arm strength isnt even NFL caliber so you can't make a lot of downfield throws with him. He also has no feel for pressure and can't operate the pocket so I doubt he ever develops enough to hit his extraordinarily low ceiling to begin with.

I have no clue what the Panthers are planning with the Teddy move. I can only hope it means that they're planning to draft "their guy" and plan to use Bridgwater as a temporary starter. But it would've made more sense to see Cam through for one more year at a lesser contract.
    Teddy can play. The panthers have some really nice offensive weapons. Anderson/Moore/Samuels/Mcaffery is damn good. I think they’ll be a really good offensive team this year.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Um no. Any decision aside from drafting Chase Young is the wrong decision.

I disagree. Its a terrible move to draft young at 2 or 3 to be honest. Just a dumb move
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Teddy can play. The panthers have some really nice offensive weapons. Anderson/Moore/Samuels/Mcaffery is damn good. I think they’ll be a really good offensive team this year.
    IMO best case scenario of Teddy is he plays an Alex Smith role. We have the best weapons I think I've ever seen in Carolina, but I'm not confident in Teddy's ability to get the most out of them. Samuel could've been a 1200/10 TD WR last year if he had someone who could throw deep, but I'm not sure Teddy will be much better than Allen in that department. Same for Anderson. I think Moore and CMC will have near career years with Teddy just because his strengths are short passes and quick throws. But I don't think our defense will be good enough to really be competitive with a game manager.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I disagree. Its a terrible move to draft young at 2 or 3 to be honest. Just a dumb move
    Care to elaborate? Who out there is better? Most agree that Young is a generational talent that only comes along once or twice a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Care to elaborate? Who out there is better? Most agree that Young is a generational talent that only comes along once or twice a decade.
    I mean he's definitely the player you draft at 2 unless you take a QB lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12