Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I am enjoying these very much -- thanks Stilla. I know we're not focused on Reggie Bullock here but after reading this I'm hoping he comes back as a veteran backup. A tip of the Knicks cap to him and hoping next season is way better for him -- and all of us.

at first it seems like a no brainer to bring back Bullock, but then you think we have Dotson & Iggy who need more minutes, and we are likely to draft another 3 & D guy if not 2 more. might make more sense to save the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    at first it seems like a no brainer to bring back Bullock, but then you think we have Dotson & Iggy who need more minutes, and we are likely to draft another 3 & D guy if not 2 more. might make more sense to save the cap.
    I think this post says a lot about how much we overrated our youth. Bullock is average at best but if he is healthy I think he is better then our other wings. Best on current roster I would expect him to start next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think this post says a lot about how much we overrated our youth. Bullock is average at best but if he is healthy I think he is better then our other wings. Best on current roster I would expect him to start next year.

you can find vet min or MLE guys that are better than alot of the lottery picks for any given year, but the idea should be to build something long term, not just play stop gaps every year because they might be better now.

I like Bullock but if he's not going to be a long term piece, we should try to find someone who can be better and be a long term piece. Not about overrating youth it's about trying to think long term. If youth fails at least you get better lotto pick odds.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    you can find vet min or MLE guys that are better than alot of the lottery picks for any given year, but the idea should be to build something long term, not just play stop gaps every year because they might be better now.

I like Bullock but if he's not going to be a long term piece, we should try to find someone who can be better and be a long term piece. Not about overrating youth it's about trying to think long term. If youth fails at least you get better lotto pick odds.
    we arent talking about rookies. Dotson and Frank are going into there 4th seasons. If they arenít better then Bollock in year 4 how what are they going to become? If you point is we should just tank with ****** young players til we get better young players fine but other then Mitch and hopefully RJ we I donít see any long term pieces

we arent talking about rookies. Dotson and Frank are going into there 4th seasons. If they arenít better then Bollock in year 4 how what are they going to become? If you point is we should just tank with ****** young players til we get better young players fine but other then Mitch and hopefully RJ we I donít see any long term pieces

i was speaking in general terms. The goal shouldn't be to just put the best players out there without context. But I do think Dotson & Frank are better then Bullock as of now. Bullock didn't look the same after the injury.

Reports that Bullock's option will be picked up:

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/03/26...r-next-season/

At 4.2 million it seems hard to get worked up that this is a mistake -- as mentioned in the article he was the cheapest of last year's FA's and was originally on board for twice that. Add the leadership and it seems right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    Reports that Bullock's option will be picked up:

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/03/26...r-next-season/

At 4.2 million it seems hard to get worked up that this is a mistake -- as mentioned in the article he was the cheapest of last year's FA's and was originally on board for twice that. Add the leadership and it seems right to me.
    Lol fr. I personally wouldn't bring him back but if his option gets picked I'll be fine with it

Bucks, Warriors and Jazz apparently all expected to try to sign Dotson.

Good teams like him. Knicks are dumb

15 part series - Analyzing Present-Future of each Knick- Mark Hale, Marc Berman

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post

Are you his agent and are they going to view them as a long term piece?

Are you his agent and are they going to view them as a long term piece?

Haha nah. I have no idea how they view him but reports are theyíre interested. And theyíre 3 teams who have proven they know how to build a winner, which counts for a lot more than what this FO has shown.

Going after the Randles, Paytons, Mudiays... just tells me these guys are a bit clueless.

Dot is 25, shooting 36% from 3 on 3.5 attempts a game in 17 minutes. And he can defend his position and typically makes quick decisions/has shown good decisiveness. Iím not saying I want to give him $15 mil a year but Iíd keep him before Bullock or Ellington personally and I would like to see him under Atkinson off the bench. I think he can be a good young role player personally, perhaps on a very team friendly deal (hopefully).

Haha nah. I have no idea how they view him but reports are theyíre interested. And theyíre 3 teams who have proven they know how to build a winner, which counts for a lot more than what this FO has shown.

Going after the Randles, Paytons, Mudiays... just tells me these guys are a bit clueless.

Dot is 25, shooting 36% from 3 on 3.5 attempts a game in 17 minutes. And he can defend his position and typically makes quick decisions/has shown good decisiveness. Iím not saying I want to give him $15 mil a year but Iíd keep him before Bullock or Ellington personally and I would like to see him under Atkinson off the bench. I think he can be a good young role player personally, perhaps on a very team friendly deal (hopefully).
    If reports told us anything LeBron and KD would have signed here plus all those teams could also reasonably fill out there bench with Bullock or Payton (gasp) doesnít make either of them a long term piece

Last edited by ewing; 03-26-2020 at 09:05 PM.

They are dumb.

Letting Dotson go in favor of Bullock is ****ing stupid as ****. They benched Dotson over the last 8-9 games in favor of Ellington and Bullock so Iíd be shocked if heís returning.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    They are dumb.

Letting Dotson go in favor of Bullock is ****ing stupid as ****. They benched Dotson over the last 8-9 games in favor of Ellington and Bullock so Iíd be shocked if heís returning.
    If you are looking for a guy to be your 8th or 9th man Bullock and Dotson are born very reasonable options. If you are a ****** team like the Knicks Dotson is probably a better choice bc of age for the Jazz or Warriors itís debatable but Bullock is probably preferable

Last edited by ewing; 03-27-2020 at 07:38 AM.

If you are looking for a guy to be your 8th or 9th man Bullock and Dotson are born very reasonable options. If you are a ****** team like the Knicks Dotson is probably a better choice bc of age for the Jazz or Warriors itís debatable but Bullock is probably preferable

Dotson is better the bullock tho

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast