Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

15 part series - Analyzing Present-Future of each Knick- Mark Hale, Marc Berman

Maybe Frank is one of these guys that should have been stashed in Europe for a couple years. He still has potential and he did improve this year but we are going into year 4 and as of right now I donít see him as a legit contributor. He has moments but he isnít a guy I feel comfortable relaying on nightly. Are there examples where the team that drafts a guy waited 5 years for any real return?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-12-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Maybe Frank is one of these guys that should have been stashed in Europe for a couple years. He still has potential and he did improve this year but we are going into year 4 and as of right now I donít see him as a legit contributor. He has moments but he isnít a guy I feel comfortable relaying on nightly. Are there examples where the team that drafts a guy waited 5 years for any real return?

he's a legit contributor, he's played for what...4 coaches? and they all have played him significant minutes. Not starter minutes, but he contributes and his net rating shows he helps the team every year.

I think he'll be a 25-30mpg guy next year.

If the Knicks draft a PG, and Frank plays more than 15min a game next yr, then something went terribly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Frank is a good passer Boris was a better one. The last guy the Knicks had with better eyes then Boris Diaw was Jason Kidd before that it might be Mark Jackson. Not a knock on your son

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    If the Knicks draft a PG, and Frank plays more than 15min a game next yr, then something went terribly wrong.
    I'd be shocked if that wasn't the case, Frank is likely to get minutes at the wing too. Especially if we draft someone like Cole. and based on where we stand now I'd venture to say Cole is the most likely pick for us.
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 04-12-2020 at 02:42 PM.

15 part series - Analyzing Present-Future of each Knick- Mark Hale, Marc Berman

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I'd be shocked if that wasn't the case, Frank is likely to get minutes at the wing too. Especially if we draft someone like Cole. and based on where we stand now I'd venture to say Cole is the most likely pick for us.
    I think they have to give Frank a chance to earn a future in NY next year. I donít see him getting buried unless he regresses

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

My whole thing with Berman's series is the fact, none of this matters until the Knicks hire a coach.

Now if Leon Rose hires Thibs, you know he emphasizes defense. Well that means Frank is definitely staying. Mitch is starting. Everyone else is subject to change.

For now, this is a little puff piece for Berman and Hale to get a cheque with no sports on TV.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314