Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Knicks looking at Elton Brand as Knicks new GM and Leon Rose right-hand man

How do you guys feel about Elton Brand?

I guess he did a good job during the Philly rebuild.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...wbe-story.html

Ehhhh I would pass on Brand. He gambled on Jimmy staying and he failed. He also overpaid for Harris who is not a superstar and gave him the max. Acquiring an aging Horford has also been a disaster.

Please, please, please, NO

As the post above says..

GMd his team right out of true contender status

Hell no

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Ehhhh I would pass on Brand. He gambled on Jimmy staying and he failed. He also overpaid for Harris who is not a superstar and gave him the max. Acquiring an aging Horford has also been a disaster.
    Agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

April fools

Elton Brand comes with the contracts of Horford and Harris.

Huhhhhhh

No more experiments at GM please. Get someone who knows the hell he's doing and has a track record.

Alan Houston?

IF this is legit...and I have my reservations...the Knicks are looking at a player who has Front Office experience and revered by superstars today as an ambassador. Dolan wants someone who can lure superstars. Problem is, the Knicks are still owned by Dolan. The FAs know that. So it doesn't matter who they hire. Unless the Knicks draft a potential superstar, no one is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    IF this is legit...and I have my reservations...the Knicks are looking at a player who has Front Office experience and revered by superstars today as an ambassador. Dolan wants someone who can lure superstars. Problem is, the Knicks are still owned by Dolan. The FAs know that. So it doesn't matter who they hire. Unless the Knicks draft a potential superstar, no one is coming.
    No superstars are coming but there are several articles out today about DeRozan wanting out of the Spurs. If the Knicks could do a sign and trade that involved Randle and Dotson in return for DeRozan on a 4 year deal then sign Wood I think that would be a successful summer for Leon Rose.

Cole, Ball or Lewis / Frank
    RJ / Nesmith(Clippers pick)
    DeRozan / Iggy
    Wood / Knox
    Mitch / Taj

That is a roster upgrade...

Derozan and RJ are so similar and really redundant. Neither can shoot. No thanks.

Man, Brand and Derozan?

Another player that canít shoot? Anyone else out there we can get that canít shoot past 12 feet out?

Is it still April 1st?

Knicks looking at Elton Brand as Knicks new GM and Leon Rose right-hand man

Say what you want about On/Off, but DeRozan has had a positive On/Off only once in his entire career (back in 2011-12).

That tells me DeRozan is not a winning player. Especially when you consider the fact that the Raptors never had a record below 48-34 in the East since 2013-14 in the remaining 5 years that DeRozan was there.

Thereís a reason why Masai shipped him off for Kahwi without thinking twice knowing that he might leave for FA after 1 season.

DeRozan is a landmine who is mis-fit in todayís NBA. He is the last thing that this team needs. Heíll be expensive and our spacing will remain the worst in the league on top of having a worse defense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast