Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Halal practices are complete barbarism, surpassed only by some animal practices in China and other east Asian countries. I am no vegan nut like GGGG men but I do think Halal butchery should be outlawed due to the needless suffering of the animal.

What about here in California where they got cows living in their own ****? You ever drove by Harris Ranch? It's a pretty barbaric scene

You ever seen the other ways they kill animals here? Electro prods, bolt guns, none of seems barbaric to you ? What's so refined about it?

These are links regarding slaughterhouses
    https://www.kinderworld.org/videos/m...cow-slaughter/

https://animalequality.org/news/5-co...-need-to-know/

I'm curious why you specifically mention that halal butchering should be outlawed. Are you a vegan nut?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 03-26-2020 at 09:45 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What about here in California where they got cows living in their own ****? You ever drove by Harris Ranch? It's a pretty barbaric scene

You ever seen the other ways they kill animals here? Electro prods, bolt guns, none of seems barbaric to you ? What's so refined about it?

I'm curious why you specifically mention that halal butchering should be outlawed. Are you a vegan nut?

Nice whatabout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nice whatabout

Not necessarily a whatabout, more a, well that's kinda part of killing an animal for meat. I dont see what there is to specifically call out halal butchering for

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Slitting the throat of a living animal and letting them die slowly so that their heart pumps the blood onto the floor is not 'kinda part of killing an animal for meat.' I seriously doubt this discussion between you and I will be profitable so I will end by saying that I understand that Muslims are deeply connected to their dietary laws but that does not compel me to think it's great or even to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Slitting the throat of a living animal and letting them die slowly so that their heart pumps the blood onto the floor is not 'kinda part of killing an animal for meat.' I seriously doubt this discussion between you and I will be profitable so I will end by saying that I understand that Muslims are deeply connected to their dietary laws but that does not compel me to think it's great or even to accept it.
    Of course it's a part of it. You cut the carotid so it quickly bleeds out, what quicker way is there bleed an animal out?

You could bleed an animal after it's already dead...
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    You could bleed an animal after it's already dead...
    But then the hearts not beating. We specifically leave the spine intact so the heart can beat and muscles can clench and get the blood out the meat

But then the hearts not beating. We specifically leave the spine intact so the heart can beat and muscles can clench and get the blood out the meat

That's your first mistake. Taking out the spine is key to cooking.

Of course it's a part of it. You cut the carotid so it quickly bleeds out, what quicker way is there bleed an animal out?

Or just not at all. You could try that approach.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It’s also the key to getting elected to Congress.

Ayyyoooooo

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    lol, what?

I dont know **** about cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Or just not at all. You could try that approach.

Dammit Gmen

Ok, other than nutrition, what other reason? Killing something? Because plants are living organic things too.

They dont say ****, but they be chillin

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He has continued to call it that and even used a sharpie to cross of Corona virus and put Chinese virus on top of it to keep calling it that.
    How do we get people to stop saying false things like the virus originated in Wuhan, or the CCP covering up and lying about the virus for months, while Jailing Doctors and Journalist who attempted to blow the whistle led to this pandemic, or that the WHO is being irresponsible taking the CCP's self reporting at face value.

NONE of these things are true.

And yet somehow our slaughterhouses aren't producing the same amount of pandemic diseases. SARS, Swine Flu, avian flu. All came from China and started in Wet Markets

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    And yet somehow our slaughterhouses aren't producing the same amount of pandemic diseases. SARS, Swine Flu, avian flu. All came from China and started in Wet Markets
    Yes, thank god, but if we did would it be any surprise?

We had some.wierd mad cow **** going on for a bit, can you be surprised at that?

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast