Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    See Joey, how easy it is for a business owner to hide their racism by using countless other perfectly legal ways to avoid hiring people of the tanner persuasion. And they don't really even have to be subtle about it. Just avoid the buzzwords and there isn't a whole lot that people can do despite all the alleged progress that we've made over the last 150+ years since we ended slavery.

Sluggo: you've been a great sport in exposing the racist underbelly of corporate America. Be sure to get yourself a lollipop on your way out!
    Except his post had nothing to do with race...

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Come on bro. Everything is about race. Get up to speed.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

It is an example of how he and people like him use proxies for race to discriminate. Ways of doing their hair that are far more common amongst a specific race is not specifically racist. He and folks like him study this stuff and know what trends, styles, and activities are going to allow them to best be racist in the 21st century.

You both obviously missed the point I was making when it comes to Nasty’s ridiculous logic when it comes to pigs...

How about this, if someone didn’t hire black people because “blacks people are less intelligent than white people.”

Does that statement seem intellectual to you?

Does this seem like a factual statement to you?

My guess would be no, obviously. This seems to be the logic behind most of Nasty’s statements. He says something as he has factual knowledge on the issue and he bolsters his premise as if it were true and factual. He says eating pig is disgusting. However, he’s never tried it. He says pigs are dirty. Again, factually incorrect. Your judgement should be on his consistent falsehoods.
    That analogy was so bad you legit lost me.

As far as taste I'm sure it's great. I'm just saying it's a dirty animal, that's factual, put a slop of garbage in front of a pig and in front of a sheep, they will react to them very differently.

Pigs can get by living off trash and left overs. Like a rat. Like a vulture. These aren't the types of animals I would eat.

What is factually incorrect about it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It is an example of how he and people like him use proxies for race to discriminate. Ways of doing their hair that are far more common amongst a specific race is not specifically racist. He and folks like him study this stuff and know what trends, styles, and activities are going to allow them to best be racist in the 21st century.
    In the corporate world, people are not hired for all type of appearance reasons.

In the 70s, men with long hair weren’t hired.

20 years ago, a friend of a friend got “f*** you” tattooed on his fingers. I told him, as a 20 year old myself, that he just limited his job expectations. This isn’t rocket science. Obviously there’s a decor in most corporate offices. I’d rather where sweat pants every day but unfortunately there’s a dress code. It’s stupid to some extent but it is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That analogy was so bad you legit lost me.

As far as taste I'm sure it's great. I'm just saying it's a dirty animal, that's factual, put a slop of garbage in front of a pig and in front of a sheep, they will react to them very differently.

Pigs can get by living off trash and left overs. Like a rat. Like a vulture. These aren't the types of animals I would eat.

What is factually incorrect about it?

No. It’s not like a rat or a vulture. Pigs are omnivores, which means they eat everything, like humans. However, when pigs are raised to be food, they are typically fed a variety of nutrients. Pigs are not like rats/vultures in that they won’t eat feces. Again, pigs don’t even sweat. “Sweating like a pig.” Isn’t a real thing.

A much dirtier animal that would eat feces is a rat or even a rabbit.

LOL, Trump "we vs. them'd" Asian Americans.

Don't we dare call him a white nationalist!
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

You both obviously missed the point I was making when it comes to Nasty’s ridiculous logic when it comes to pigs...

How about this, if someone didn’t hire black people because “blacks people are less intelligent than white people.”

Does that statement seem intellectual to you?

Does this seem like a factual statement to you?

My guess would be no, obviously. This seems to be the logic behind most of Nasty’s statements. He says something as he has factual knowledge on the issue and he bolsters his premise as if it were true and factual. He says eating pig is disgusting. However, he’s never tried it. He says pigs are dirty. Again, factually incorrect. Your judgement should be on his consistent falsehoods.
    Pigs are clean if you clean up their ****. They tear the hell out everything though. I have a dozen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Get real here.

Companies hire who they think …………

Can do the job
    Can do the job well enough to make the company $$$$
    Can do the job well enough to advance the company
    And will fit in with other people that are already doing the for the items above.

Creepy people, weird hairdos, over sexed styles, freaky appearances do not fit in too many jobs. You can always get a job at 7-11. If that's what you want, and that's all you aspire to, be my guest.

No one cares what race you are.

No one cares what religion you are (I have no idea as to the religion of my employees. I did have a Jewish employee that felt the need to let us know she was Jewish.)

Ever notice there are no fat women working at Hooters??? Is that OK.

How may whiteys are at BET??? I bet less than the proportional makeup of the country. Is that OK????

Get over this stuff.
    I know a few white execs at BET actually.

Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This post deserves the biggest facepalm in the history of the internet. And a little bit of reflection from you on how not to be a complete douchebag.

Alas, you're going to continue to be a douchebag.

No. It’s not like a rat or a vulture. Pigs are omnivores, which means they eat everything, like humans. However, when pigs are raised to be food, they are typically fed a variety of nutrients. Pigs are not like rats/vultures in that they won’t eat feces. Again, pigs don’t even sweat. “Sweating like a pig.” Isn’t a real thing.

A much dirtier animal that would eat feces is a rat or even a rabbit.
    Pigs will eat and live in their feces. I linked an article earlier, it was talking about how pigs became domesticated because people ate them because they always stayed near towns and living off the garbage. They are definitely diff than goats and cows and other grazing animals.

Other than birds I pretty much stick to herbivores. At least as far as land is concerned.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Pigs will eat and live in their feces. I linked an article earlier, it was talking about how pigs became domesticated because people ate them because they always stayed near towns and living off the garbage. They are definitely diff than goats and cows and other grazing animals.

Other than birds I pretty much stick to herbivores. At least as far as land is concerned.

Hi. My name is nasty. Sex with underage girls, pigs are inedible and reverse racism are the mountains I stand on.

By the way, did I tell you that I am the smartest human on earth. Forgot about that mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Hi. My name is nasty. Sex with underage girls, pigs are inedible and reverse racism are the mountains I stand on.

By the way, did I tell you that I am the smartest human on earth. Forgot about that mountain.
    lol, fake news

Do you know what inedible means?

So would you if I locked you in a cage and fed you ****.

lol, fake news

Do you know what inedible means?

I do. And it matches your exast stance on consuming Sus scrofa.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast