Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You are allowing a book written 10,000 years ago by a pedofile to determine your eating habits. And worse you’re passing your beliefs off as factual. They aren’t. They are outdated beliefs.
    There seems to be pretty big market still for erroneous and outdated beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    There seems to be pretty big market still for erroneous and outdated beliefs.
    Of course there is...and I would tell anyone passing off their beliefs as factual the same thing.

Has any thread ever been sidetracked more from the original post than this one?????

I don't think so.

For buffet diners………

There were green alligators and long necked geese,
    Some humpty-back camels and some chimpanzees,
    Some cats and rats and elephants, but sure as you're born,
    The loveliest of all was the Unicorn

Apologies to the Irish Rovers (they were probably hooligans)

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Has any thread ever been sidetracked more from the original post than this one?????

I don't think so.
    Of course there has. Welcome to PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    tide pod?

you mean teenagers/young people eating tide pods? they've moved on to licking toilet seats.
    Do you and your friends enjoy licking toilet seats?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    In modern society, rats are known as scavengers that eat anything. Obviously we find them disgusting. Similarly if I had lived in the Middle East, thousands of years ago, I would find pigs disgusting. In 10,000 years, if rats are farmed and maintained by farmers maybe that will be different.

You are allowing a book written 10,000 years ago by a pedofile to determine your eating habits. And worse you’re passing your beliefs off as factual. They aren’t. They are outdated beliefs.
    That's my entire point, I wouldnt care how domesticated a rat gets, a rat is a rat. I ain't eating it. They are domesticated in china, apparently, or bats are, I still wouldnt eat them. That's my entire point.

They're not outdated eating habits. You can see halal meat or kosher meat and compare it to a lot of other markets, it's clearly and visibly cleaner. Other places you see meat sitting in it's own blood. That's dirty. You just eat dirty, but to you that's normal. Just like eating dogs some places is normal. Dogs are carnivore (maybe omnivore, I dont know), I'd never eat that, no dog, wolf, lion, cat, cheetah, none of that

It's the exact opposite of outdated. With halal meat there is a certain way you are to treat an animal during its life, and you can see things trending toward free range, cage free, pasture raised, etc. The less ignorant we become as a society, the more we will follow these "outdated" beliefs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

That Corona Virus thingy is still going on, right???

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I know a few white execs at BET actually.

Just sayin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think BET has a white owner.

acquired by Viacom in 2001. They own it allllllll.

LOLOLOL BET"S content dictated by the guys who brought us Nick at Nite

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That's my entire point, I wouldnt care how domesticated a rat gets, a rat is a rat. I ain't eating it. They are domesticated in china, apparently, or bats are, I still wouldnt eat them. That's my entire point.

They're not outdated eating habits. You can see halal meat or kosher meat and compare it to a lot of other markets, it's clearly and visibly cleaner. Other places you see meat sitting in it's own blood. That's dirty. You just eat dirty, but to you that's normal. Just like eating dogs some places is normal. Dogs are carnivore (maybe omnivore, I dont know), I'd never eat that, no dog, wolf, lion, cat, cheetah, none of that

It's the exact opposite of outdated. With halal meat there is a certain way you are to treat an animal during its life, and you can see things trending toward free range, cage free, pasture raised, etc. The less ignorant we become as a society, the more we will follow these "outdated" beliefs.

Eating meat and dairy entirely is outdated. Make the full jump now.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Eating meat and dairy entirely is outdated. Make the full jump now.

Hmm. What is this complete protein you speak of?

I had a veggie burger the other day, 19g protein per patty. It was pretty good. But I wasn't sure if it was complete protein or incomplete or what..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Show a little respect. nastyniece is an expert on pigs and knows way more about them than actual pig owners.
    Yeah, spent the last three nights babysitting a Berkshire sow, but what the **** do I know. Lol

Chinese-Americans Fear for Their Safety

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Hmm. What is this complete protein you speak of?

I had a veggie burger the other day, 19g protein per patty. It was pretty good. But I wasn't sure if it was complete protein or incomplete or what..

“Complete protein” is an outdated concept now. It was based on old studies that some plants contained lower aminos and so you had to combine plant proteins. Even the AHA retracted that.

Don’t get too hung up on protein. Nobody has protein deficiencies outside of starving countries or people with diseases like leukemia. If you eat enough calories every day (most of us have the opposite problem) you will eat enough protein. What’s your fiber intake? That’s the one 97% of people are deficient on.

Essential amino acids are what makes a “complete” protein and they all originate in plants and microbes. You don’t need animals to get any nutrition that can’t be found in a healthier source without all the disease side effects (heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc).

If I had a PSD slogan it would be:
    There’s no thread I can’t derail.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast