Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. It’s beyond ignorant...

This would be like a business owner refusing to hire black people cause they “seem shady.” You are making a false judgement.
    A 21st century business owner would never not hire a black person because they "seem shady". They wouldn't hire them because they don't fit the culture of the office, or because they don't have the right expertise dealing with our "clientele", or some other made up reason.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

So if a white person grew up around all white people and didn’t have much experience with black people wanted to hire all white people, you wouldn’t consider this racist, right?
    LOLOL, I would advise him not to own a basketball team. or it could work the other way, and he won't hire a white basketball player. "Cause those black boys to seem to know how to handle the basketball."

If his business is in an all-white neighborhood like in N.Dakota, tactically no. There isn't any minority in that area. If he does this in a mixed area, yes it is. Anyway, the racially isolated white person is now living among blacks, so he best gets used to interacting with them since now they are is customers and he is apart of their community. Why should the world cuddle this person? Because he is white?
    Laws against hiring basic on race, don't give a damn where you were or how you were raised, no more then the law cares if you steal food because you are hungry.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-24-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    A 21st century business owner would never not hire a black person because they "seem shady". They wouldn't hire them because they don't fit the culture of the office, or because they don't have the right expertise dealing with our "clientele", or some other made up reason.
    Bolded…this is 100% true.

What a lot of people do not get is that some of the "styles" and "freedoms of expression" do not fit into most corporate or company cultures. it is a simple fact.

My employees are not allowed to have visible tattoos or unusual piercings. No T shirts, overly suggestive clothing, torn clothes, flip flops.

But feel free to do what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Calling it the Chinese virus is not racist at all and it’s factually true. It originated in China

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know he’s being a troll on this. We all saw the speech where he crossed out the actual name “coronavirus” which we are all familiar with and wrote in “China” virus.

He’s a troll. He’s trolling China and liberals instead of leading.

And you are a hack who will support anything he does. Blindly.

And the saddest part is you absolutely know why he is so bad. All the same reasons you didn’t vote for him in the primary.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Calling it the Chinese virus is not racist at all and it’s factually true. It originated in China

Why draw more attention to where it came from then the medical name? Especially if racist and idiotic are using it to attack Asian-Americans? I guess Trump right to speech is more important then it affects on others

Did you hear about that Texas Lt.Gov saying that seniors should risk their lives for the economy? Open business and events, it is more important to getting money flowing then worrying about senior causalities. The damn fool isn't even considering the lingering effect of this disease. Hate on me if you want, but people like this should get this virus.

Y'all republicans starting to be the party of "I don't give a damn about you, it's what I want"
    Last edited by WES445; 03-24-2020 at 12:48 PM.

I know, your logic is just stupid right?
    That was a reply to your post, not mine

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    To reiterate (that means explain again,[or in your case again and again and again]). I said that the internment of the Japanese, while wrong from the standpoint of looking back 70-80 years later, was completely understandable given the time at which it took place and the events surrounding that time.
    What do you mean by understandable?

Like I understand why whites enslaved blacks, they get cheap labor and the benefits from it without putting in the work. I understand that. Does this mean we would look back and describe it as understandable?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I know, your logic is just stupid right?
    Now you're getting it.

What a lot of people do not get is that some of the "styles" and "freedoms of expression" do not fit into most corporate or company cultures. it is a simple fact.

My employees are not allowed to have visible tattoos or unusual piercings. No T shirts, overly suggestive clothing, torn clothes, flip flops.

It’s all pointless ********. It’s your excuse to practice racist behaviors. It’s disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    It’s all pointless ********. It’s your excuse to practice racist behaviors. It’s disgusting.
    Get real here.

Companies hire who they think …………

Can do the job
    Can do the job well enough to make the company $$$$
    Can do the job well enough to advance the company
    And will fit in with other people that are already doing the for the items above.

Creepy people, weird hairdos, over sexed styles, freaky appearances do not fit in too many jobs. You can always get a job at 7-11. If that's what you want, and that's all you aspire to, be my guest.

No one cares what race you are.

No one cares what religion you are (I have no idea as to the religion of my employees. I did have a Jewish employee that felt the need to let us know she was Jewish.)

Ever notice there are no fat women working at Hooters??? Is that OK.

How may whiteys are at BET??? I bet less than the proportional makeup of the country. Is that OK????

Get over this stuff.

Get real here.

Companies hire who they think …………

Can do the job
    Can do the job well enough to make the company $$$$
    Can do the job well enough to advance the company
    And will fit in with other people that are already doing the for the items above.

Creepy people, weird hairdos, over sexed styles, freaky appearances do not fit in too many jobs. You can always get a job at 7-11. If that's what you want, and that's all you aspire to, be my guest.

No one cares what race you are.

No one cares what religion you are (I have no idea as to the religion of my employees. I did have a Jewish employee that felt the need to let us know she was Jewish.)

Ever notice there are no fat women working at Hooters??? Is that OK.

How may whiteys are at BET??? I bet less than the proportional makeup of the country. Is that OK????

Get over this stuff.
    You care

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Ever notice there are no fat women working at Hooters???
    That's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    That's not true.
    Lol. Not only is it not true, it's the exact opposite of your typical Hooters these days.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

See Joey, how easy it is for a business owner to hide their racism by using countless other perfectly legal ways to avoid hiring people of the tanner persuasion. And they don't really even have to be subtle about it. Just avoid the buzzwords and there isn't a whole lot that people can do despite all the alleged progress that we've made over the last 150+ years since we ended slavery.

Sluggo: you've been a great sport in exposing the racist underbelly of corporate America. Be sure to get yourself a lollipop on your way out!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    LOLOL, I would advise him not to own a basketball team. or it could work the other way, and he won't hire a white basketball player. "Cause those black boys to seem to know how to handle the basketball."

If his business is in an all-white neighborhood like in N.Dakota, tactically no. There isn't any minority in that area. If he does this in a mixed area, yes it is. Anyway, the racially isolated white person is now living among blacks, so he best gets used to interacting with them since now they are is customers and he is apart of their community. Why should the world cuddle this person? Because he is white?
    Laws against hiring basic on race, don't give a damn where you were or how you were raised, no more then the law cares if you steal food because you are hungry.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You both obviously missed the point I was making when it comes to Nasty’s ridiculous logic when it comes to pigs...

How about this, if someone didn’t hire black people because “blacks people are less intelligent than white people.”

Does that statement seem intellectual to you?

Does this seem like a factual statement to you?

My guess would be no, obviously. This seems to be the logic behind most of Nasty’s statements. He says something as he has factual knowledge on the issue and he bolsters his premise as if it were true and factual. He says eating pig is disgusting. However, he’s never tried it. He says pigs are dirty. Again, factually incorrect. Your judgement should be on his consistent falsehoods.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast