Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't think the President, no matter how much an ***, should be held accountable for the actions of idiots who don't answer to him.

On the world charging China criminally for unleashing the virus and seeking reparations. (I have absolutely no idea on the source of this video, but it's not presented unreasonably, and I have yet to research the source)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7dT...ature=youtu.be

This idea that China has nothing to do with it is absurd. I don't think asian people should be blamed for it, only idiots will do so, but having society bend over for the least of us is just the wrong direction to me.
    Wait, the point is that Trump, himself, as a ďleaderĒ is specifically choosing to not call the virus by its actual name, COVID-19, and calling it China virus. Even to the point of editing his own speech and blatantly using it in tweets.

That has nothing to do with whatever youíre talking about ďidiots who donít answer to himĒ.

I don't think the President, no matter how much an ***, should be held accountable for the actions of idiots who don't answer to him.

On the world charging China criminally for unleashing the virus and seeking reparations. (I have absolutely no idea on the source of this video, but it's not presented unreasonably, and I have yet to research the source)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7dT...ature=youtu.be

This idea that China has nothing to do with it is absurd. I don't think asian people should be blamed for it, only idiots will do so, but having society bend over for the least of us is just the wrong direction to me.
    People should absolutely be held accountable for how their supporters act. They either egg them on or correct them. Trump does this with intent and malice.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    How stupid.

Its funny after 911 I think most muslims just accepted racism or bigotry. We're like ****, there guys blew up the tower so now we accept we will be profiled

But looking from the outside in, it just seems so stupid. Why in the hell would anyone attack a random asian for this? the **** literally makes no sense to me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You spent weeks railing against the Chinese because you think that they eat dirty food, and that them being dirty is why COVID-19 is a thing. Thatís racist as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    You spent weeks railing against the Chinese because you think that they eat dirty food, and that them being dirty is why COVID-19 is a thing. Thatís racist as ****.
    That's not racist. Theres plenty of chinese who dont eat that stuff, namely the ones they putting in concentration camps.

I dont care what race you are, in my eyes when you eat these certain animals, pig included, of course I'm a rail against you for being disgusting. Has nothing to do with someone being chinese or not. This particular disease happened to come from wuhan, so that's why I'm specifically mentioning them.

I like how in your guys eyes one minute I'm too pro China the next I'm too anti. It's like you always gotta redress me in order to fit whatever bull **** argument you're putting forth, lol

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That's not racist. Theres plenty of chinese who dont eat that stuff, namely the ones they putting in concentration camps.

I dont care what race you are, in my eyes when you eat these certain animals, pig included, of course I'm a rail against you for being disgusting. Has nothing to do with someone being chinese or not. This particular disease happened to come from wuhan, so that's why I'm specifically mentioning them.

I like how in your guys eyes one minute I'm too pro China the next I'm too anti. It's like you always gotta redress me in order to fit whatever bull **** argument you're putting forth, lol

So eating bacon is disgusting but if thereís grass on the infield, play ball when it comes to young girls? Seems legit

We have a tendency to name flu/viruses after their origin... Spanish Flu, West Nile virus, swine, bird etc.

I have no issue with the president calling this the Chinese or wuhan virus. Thatís where it originated. I do have issue with anyone doing harm to Americans of any ethnicity over this virus. People are stupid.

Calling it the Chinese virus is not racist at all and itís factually true. It originated in China

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chinese-Americans Fear for Their Safety

Some, I assume, are good people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 03-24-2020 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    We have a tendency to name flu/viruses after their origin... Spanish Flu, West Nile virus, swine, bird etc.

I have no issue with the president calling this the Chinese or wuhan virus. Thatís where it originated. I do have issue with anyone doing harm to Americans of any ethnicity over this virus. People are stupid.
    You should probably look up the origin place of the Spanish Flu...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I am sure people in another country get what they call the "American flu". Has anybody noticed these flu all have foreign names?
    Last edited by WES445; 03-23-2020 at 09:25 PM.

So what? He's a troll. But he wasn't first to do it and it was only other people making it a thing. There are literally hundreds of clips of CNN and MSNBC calling it that before someone decided it was an issue.
    Yeah but being the president of the US make his words count a lot more. Being a troll is not what the presidency is all about. Just like when he demonized Mexicans and people started killing Mexicans or Muslims. He did not started it, but he has the biggest megaphone and people do listen.

Itís not so much that heís calling it the Chinese Virus, itís that doing so seems to be the most important priority to him during this crisis.

Itís a weird fixation when people are dying and the country is grinding to a halt.

Chinese-Americans Fear for Their Safety

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Itís not so much that heís calling it the Chinese Virus, itís that doing so seems to be the most important priority to him during this crisis.

Itís a weird fixation when people are dying and the country is grinding to a halt.
    Well today he stop doing it and made a point to condemn any hate forwards asian Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Please excuse nastyniece. Dude can't differentiate up from down or right from left. Just let him be as racist as he wants to be while calling others out for being racist at the drop of a hat. Let him tell us all how sexual relationships with 12-14 year olds can be what's best for all parties involved while simultaneously calling anyone who eats pork disgusting.

There's no talking sense to someone whose mind is as twisted as his.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah but being the president of the US make his words count a lot more. Being a troll is not what the presidency is all about. Just like when he demonized Mexicans and people started killing Mexicans or Muslims. He did not started it, but he has the biggest megaphone and people do listen.
    When did this wave of "killing Mexicans" begin?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast