Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    This game just ended real quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lavine is such an undisciplined driver. He sucks at it. Also hate Thad shooting 3s

Thad with the missed wide open dunk. What a joke of a team.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    Lavine is such an undisciplined driver. He sucks at it. Also hate Thad shooting 3s
    I hate Thad doing anything at this point. What a waste of a signing.

Lauri had it going in the first half. Lavine says oh ok I got you, let me just jack up everything.

Lauri with 2 shot attempts in the 2nd half.

This is why its so sad that in todayís NBA there is no back to the basket game anymore. For a guy like Lavine a fadeaway jumper would help him out so much. Itís an unstoppable shot.

As of now when his 3s arenít going in, he just bull rushes inside, which is good in theory but he gets frustrated when he doesnít get the whistle. A back in game would slow the game down for him and open up a lot.

This is why its so sad that in todayís NBA there is no back to the basket game anymore. For a guy like Lavine a fadeaway jumper would help him out so much. Itís an unstoppable shot.

As of now when his 3s arenít going in, he just bull rushes inside, which is good in theory but he gets frustrated when he doesnít get the whistle. A back in game would slow the game down for him and open up a lot.
    With his athleticism he should have developed a back in fade away game years ago. But the bad coaches in the NBA are coaching the midrange out of players. Of a team has no mid range, which we donít, than the opponent could pack the paint and force them to be on from 3 to win. Thatís us in a nutshell. Yesterday Carter, Lavine, Gafford would have 3 guys on them in the paint.

Carter annoys the **** out of me.
    Me too. Itís maddening the stupid and just childish fouls he gets. I mean itís as if heís never played the game before and the same stupid fouls every game. But what I hate most of all is that silly smile and grin he has whenever he gets a foul. [emoji2959]

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    But what I hate most of all is that silly smile and grin he has whenever he gets a foul
    lol yea that grin smh. My biggest issue is that he has trouble holding onto the ball.

Whenever he tries to back a guy in, its easy for the defender to knock the ball out by simply taking a swipe at it. You can give him quick passes because it surprises him and he canít hold on.

Fast breaks are hard for him because the pass has to be perfect and he always has to gather himself before going up. Whereas you see the difference when Gafford comes in.

The chance of long term success with a Lauri/Carter frontcourt is close to 0.

Makes me sick that they didn't have the balls to trade down and take Porter. He's exactly what they need.

Blah.

This team was more fun to watch when we had Niko, Portis etc. Never would have though things would get this boring. They look like scrubs out there.

Wendell is made of ****ing glass and he plays like it when he catches (or not) the ball in paint and tries to score.

Luka's just unfair... that stepback is impossible to defend.

Luka is a monster, my goodness.

The real Pride of the Midwest

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast