Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Not to be hyperbolic or anything, but The Last Dance is the greatest documentary of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Not to be hyperbolic or anything, but The Last Dance is the greatest documentary of all time.
    It truly is. I love how it's about our Last Championship, but they are taking us on a ride throughout everything that went into creating that dynasty. It's extremely well done. The back and forth has been really well thought out.

It's my entire childhood in a documentary... I absolutely love it.

It's been incredibly enjoyable through 6 episodes. Nice to have something to look forward to.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Kind of sucks for those of us who grew up in that era, that no matter if the Bulls win again, itíll never be as good as those Jordan years.

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    Kind of sucks for those of us who grew up in that era, that no matter if the Bulls win again, itíll never be as good as those Jordan years.
    Naw you just need to know that you witnessed greatness. The best of the best. Iíve been at peace with that for 22 years.

Best 2 episodes of The Last Dance. Wow. Awesome stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Best 2 episodes of The Last Dance. Wow. Awesome stuff.
    That ending of episode 8 left me hype for the finale as if I donít know whatís about to happen LMAO

Allot of gripes about the timeline back and forth, but personally I think it is done great as I am not lost in the timeline at all.

Jordan showing emotion about the things he did to teammates and pushing guys just shows the type of fire that man still channels to this day. There is no question the type of leadership he possessed and allot of guys that are in this stand behind what they learned playing with him even if at the time they may not have been able to stand him once the game started they knew he was leading them into battle by all means necessary.

I mean even having just Francona to vouch for the type of worker he is shows allot of what made him so obsessive about the ability to win.

When he talked about not asking anyone to do what he wouldn't do it's hard to argue with the amount of guys who whether they liked him or not spoke on how much work he put in.

All around this may be one of the greatest sports docs I have watched and it's cool that it's about a team I grew up watching and root for to this day.

Scottie not taking the floor when Toni hitting that shot and Kerr quoting him saying "**** em" is also a testament to how Phil went about his business and it's your with us or against us. I know that was a minor blip, but one I truly forgot about in all of Scottie's resume time that it went down like that.

Anyone griping about the timelines is a moron. I'm guessing they've never seen another documentary in their life. The backstory adds more substance and intrigue to an already known ending. If this were just a linear story then it's still good, but not at the level it is now, which is easily the best sports documentary ever.

Anyone griping about the timelines is a moron. I'm guessing they've never seen another documentary in their life. The backstory adds more substance and intrigue to an already known ending. If this were just a linear story then it's still good, but not at the level it is now, which is easily the best sports documentary ever.
    I love how the timeline has worked. No complaints there whatsoever.

I wish they would have covered the Hollins call more and got to hear Scotties and others take on that.

Also unless I missed it wish they asked Mike if the strike never happens does he came back.

https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/s...365443072?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/st...555777024?s=21

https://twitter.com/chisportupdates/...184243715?s=21

Collison was a great fit for us

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast