Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I could see both being dangled to move up in the draft. I have a feeling the Bulls FO will fall in love with Deni Avdija by the time the draft comes.And unless we win the Loto I think he is going to be out of our range.

Cant lie though i would love to see this team plus Deni though.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I would think they would have some decent value, they've both been so clearly Boylen'd imo

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Carter JR canít stay healthy. Canít blame Boylen for that. Lauriís shot also not good. Boylen isnít out there shooting for him. He may not be utilizing him the best way, but Lauri been disappointing any way you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Carter JR canít stay healthy. Canít blame Boylen for that. Lauriís shot also not good. Boylen isnít out there shooting for him. He may not be utilizing him the best way, but Lauri been disappointing any way you look at it.
    Agreed, no doubt about it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Seeing Porter Jr putting up those numbers was tough. Not only did I want him badly but he wanted to be here too. The irony of it all is that WCJ hasnít been healthy either since being drafted. We mightíve been able to actually get WCJ and Porter Jr that year. MPJ fell to 14. Iím pretty sure we couldíve struck a deal to trade up our 2nd 1st to get him. [emoji2365] such is life as a bulls fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Seeing Porter Jr putting up those numbers was tough. Not only did I want him badly but he wanted to be here too. The irony of it all is that WCJ hasnít been healthy either since being drafted. We mightíve been able to actually get WCJ and Porter Jr that year. MPJ fell to 14. Iím pretty sure we couldíve struck a deal to trade up our 2nd 1st to get him. [emoji2365] such is life as a bulls fan

Really wanted MPJ too. Heís an elite talent

What makes it even more crazy is how many people didn't like MPJ or Trae. Then on top of it, turns out WCJ isnt that great of a fit next to Lauri since he doesnt get guarded much throughout the game.

I admittedly wasnít high in TY. Loved MPJ but was concerned about his long term health.

You act like Lauri shot way worse than he did his 1st 2 years. His shot wasnt the problem. Its the fact that he keeps getting hurt and was turned into a Spot up jump shooter. 34=36% isnt a big difference. How about we let him use the whole court. How about we get some high low passes in there. How about we get more shooters out there so people cant dig down on him when he makes a move. Same with WCJ, How about we let him shoot the middy instead of him sitting at the free throw line wide open. Instead of having him shoot we have him turn and look to give the ball back to a guard.

Hell i would be disinterested too if i had to be apart of an offense where i have to watch Zach, Coby, and Sato pound the air out the ball. No real playmakers for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    You act like Lauri shot way worse than he did his 1st 2 years. His shot wasnt the problem. Its the fact that he keeps getting hurt and was turned into a Spot up jump shooter. 34=36% isnt a big difference. How about we let him use the whole court. How about we get some high low passes in there. How about we get more shooters out there so people cant dig down on him when he makes a move. Same with WCJ, How about we let him shoot the middy instead of him sitting at the free throw line wide open. Instead of having him shoot we have him turn and look to give the ball back to a guard.

Hell i would be disinterested too if i had to be apart of an offense where i have to watch Zach, Coby, and Sato pound the air out the ball. No real playmakers for them.
    Like I said, Boylen could have used him better. That said, Lauri did get a lot of open shots and just wasnít making a lot of them. Played with very low energy and toughness. Does not play inspired ball. Sure, playing for Boylen sucks but the great ones, or even just guys with heart play with more intensity and pride. I canít put all of lauris struggles on boylen. He should have played better and was disappointing no matter what. A rookie white played with more energy and impact and LaVine still performed despite Boylen. Not a fan of the excuses for Lauriís underperforming and uninspired play.

Like I said, Boylen could have used him better. That said, Lauri did get a lot of open shots and just wasnít making a lot of them. Played with very low energy and toughness. Does not play inspired ball. Sure, playing for Boylen sucks but the great ones, or even just guys with heart play with more intensity and pride. I canít put all of lauris struggles on boylen. He should have played better and was disappointing no matter what. A rookie white played with more energy and impact and LaVine still performed despite Boylen. Not a fan of the excuses for Lauriís underperforming and uninspired play.
    Lavine should have preformed lol. He had the ultimate green light. It would have been bad if he didn't preform well. Those aren't excuses. I would completely agree with you if the majority of the roster played well and Lauri didnt.

Satoransky played bad and was better in Washington. Thad played meh and was better in Indy. Coby White had a good stretch but outside of that was bad. Wendell Carter Jr looked lost on offense. Kornet somehow had a green light and was compared to Horry. Dunn Somehow was made to look even worse offensively than he actually is.

Like who on the team did well? Lavine is a tough shot taker and maker. So he thrived in this non existent offense. Look at how Horford looks inPhilly because he is in that spot up role. Look at how much different BI looks now that he got away from being a spot up guy with Bron. Look at how everyone thought CP3 was done when he played with Harden and they had him chucking up 9+ 3s a game. It happens. When coaches take guys out of their comfort zone, you get regressions.

When has Lauri Showed he was capable of being a high percentage high volume 3 pt shooter? He hasnt. He isnt Bertans. He is a streaky shooter who honestly has most of his impressive scoring games inside the 3pt arc.

What do you guys think about going after Brandon Ingram? Would throwing max money at him be enough to pry him away from Nola? Heíd be a featured guy in Chicago. Itís all about Zion on that team. They donít play well together. Everything revolves around Zion when heís on the court. Bulls would be really good offensively with BI at the 3. Watch out for a breakout year from Coby too. I expect coby and Zach to go off next year. Not sure what to expect from Lauri and WCJ to be honest

What do you guys think about going after Brandon Ingram? Would throwing max money at him be enough to pry him away from Nola? Heíd be a featured guy in Chicago. Itís all about Zion on that team. They donít play well together. Everything revolves around Zion when heís on the court. Bulls would be really good offensively with BI at the 3. Watch out for a breakout year from Coby too. I expect coby and Zach to go off next year. Not sure what to expect from Lauri and WCJ to be honest

I would be all in on Ingram. White/LaVine/Ingram plus whoever we draft this year is a legit core. Figure out what to do with Lauri and Wendell. Maybe hang onto them at least until midway next season if it ever happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Lavine should have preformed lol. He had the ultimate green light. It would have been bad if he didn't preform well. Those aren't excuses. I would completely agree with you if the majority of the roster played well and Lauri didnt.

Satoransky played bad and was better in Washington. Thad played meh and was better in Indy. Coby White had a good stretch but outside of that was bad. Wendell Carter Jr looked lost on offense. Kornet somehow had a green light and was compared to Horry. Dunn Somehow was made to look even worse offensively than he actually is.

Like who on the team did well? Lavine is a tough shot taker and maker. So he thrived in this non existent offense. Look at how Horford looks inPhilly because he is in that spot up role. Look at how much different BI looks now that he got away from being a spot up guy with Bron. Look at how everyone thought CP3 was done when he played with Harden and they had him chucking up 9+ 3s a game. It happens. When coaches take guys out of their comfort zone, you get regressions.

When has Lauri Showed he was capable of being a high percentage high volume 3 pt shooter? He hasnt. He isnt Bertans. He is a streaky shooter who honestly has most of his impressive scoring games inside the 3pt arc.
    Old man Thad was better on another team? Ok...listen, I get the complaints with Boylen and like I said, he could have used Lauri better....but I donít care if Steve buscemi was the coach, Lauri was underwhelming and did not look like a guy you build around.

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast