Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Lmaoo aye

https://twitter.com/camronsanto/stat...084003328?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last Dance was incredible. Also made me dislike Reinsdorf even more, so that's cool.

Maybe they don't win again, but you had to give them that shot at 7. Basically choosing Krause and his rebuild over that is indefensible.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 05-17-2020 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Last Dance was incredible. Also made me dislike Reinsdorf even more, so that's cool.

Maybe they don't win again, but you had to give them that shot at 7. Basically choosing Krause and his rebuild over that is indefensible.
    Yeah the ending was a bad look for Reinsdorf. I have hoped for many years that he "goes away" from the Bulls and White Sox as he runs both teams like they are mid market teams (maybe the White Sox are a mid market team due to the cub fandom in the City). It sounded like he didn't want to pay anyone and Krause fell on the sword and took the brunt of the break up. This doesn't absolve Krause but it puts more blame on Reinsdorf and rightfully so. This team fell into Derrick Rose and just couldn't get over the hump before his injuries and that's because the front office couldn't get creative enough to improve on Keith Bogans as the 2 guard, we always get that there's never enough money to make deals happen when other teams like the Rockets, Warriors and others find ways to add superstars through trades and FA even with a cap limit.

As far as for winning a 7th with MJ? I think they had a great shot. The lockout would have given them the rest they needed for a run and the Knicks were an 8 seed that came out of the East to take on the Spurs. I think they at least get to the Finals and at that point who knows how the Series plays out.

Trent Dilfer & Tim Hasselbeck

Quote Originally Posted by ChiMaverick View Post
    Yeah the ending was a bad look for Reinsdorf. I have hoped for many years that he "goes away" from the Bulls and White Sox as he runs both teams like they are mid market teams (maybe the White Sox are a mid market team due to the cub fandom in the City). It sounded like he didn't want to pay anyone and Krause fell on the sword and took the brunt of the break up. This doesn't absolve Krause but it puts more blame on Reinsdorf and rightfully so. This team fell into Derrick Rose and just couldn't get over the hump before his injuries and that's because the front office couldn't get creative enough to improve on Keith Bogans as the 2 guard, we always get that there's never enough money to make deals happen when other teams like the Rockets, Warriors and others find ways to add superstars through trades and FA even with a cap limit.

As far as for winning a 7th with MJ? I think they had a great shot. The lockout would have given them the rest they needed for a run and the Knicks were an 8 seed that came out of the East to take on the Spurs. I think they at least get to the Finals and at that point who knows how the Series plays out.
    The not wanting to pay anyone after he ****ed over Pippen for his entire Bulls career is disgraceful. He even listed off Ron Harper and Steve Kerr in the scenario of not being able to afford these guys...come on. Then based on Jordan's comments at the end, it sounds like he and Reinsdorf never even had a conversation about coming back. How do you let that happen with the GOAT?

I really hope Michael Reinsdorf is better at leading this franchise than his dad. I'm not saying for certain they'd have won more, but there's a real chance they'd have won another with that group and one with Rose/Noah/Thibs if, like you said, they could have ever taken a big swing at SG instead of settling for Bogans and the corpse of Rip Hamilton.

Anyway, loved the doc, but it's hard not to have a sour taste in my mouth after Reinsdorf's comments in the last episode.

No way the bulls win against San Antonio or LA. Jordan would have started slowly turning into WAS MJ, Pip was never very good again, and Rodman played 35 more games iirc. Indiana and Utah were better in 98 already but it's hard to beat a team that is that experienced with MJ, Phil and Pip at the helm.

I guess what I dont get is how did Reinsdorf side with Krause? He was overriding Krause to say Phil can stay... he still wasnt the gm. He's not going to dictate every single contract .

He's loyal to a fault...for sure.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 05-19-2020 at 12:48 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    No way the bulls win against San Antonio or LA. Jordan would have started slowly turning into WAS MJ, Pip was never very good again, and Rodman played 35 more games iirc. Indiana and Utah were better in 98 already but it's hard to beat a team that is that experienced with MJ, Phil and Pip at the helm.

I guess what I dont get is how did Reinsdorf side with Krause? He was overriding Krause to say Phil can stay... he still wasnt the gm. He's not going to dictate every single contract .

He's loyal to a fault...for sure.

Bulls could have easily won one more and we could have easily beaten the Spurs. I mean nobody on that spurs roster would have intimidated the Bulls.. and TD was just a baby and the Admiral was getting old too.

And that Knicks team got to the finals without Patrick Ewing, we definitely would have won the lockout year.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Bulls could have easily won one more and we could have easily beaten the Spurs. I mean nobody on that spurs roster would have intimidated the Bulls.. and TD was just a baby and the Admiral was getting old too.

And that Knicks team got to the finals without Patrick Ewing, we definitely would have won the lockout year.
    With a healthy all star pip, and healthy all star Rodman they'd have a chance. But that just seems borderline impossible

I don't think they'd make the finals. You roll the dice again and the Pacers are a tough team to get by.

Click here to register!

With a healthy all star pip, and healthy all star Rodman they'd have a chance. But that just seems borderline impossible

I don't think they'd make the finals. You roll the dice again and the Pacers are a tough team to get by.

New York beat the Pacers in 6 games as an 8th seed. The east wasn't as strong in 98/99 as it was the previous years.

The 8 seed Knicks made the Finals that season. I'm confident the Bulls, assuming Pip is still there, could have at least gotten back to the Finals.

And San Antonio was a really young team at that point besides Robinson. The Bulls would have had trouble with them due to their size though.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 05-19-2020 at 09:39 AM.

Covid 19 Season is Suspended Bulls Discussion Thread

Shortened season and Jordan was turning 35 in Feb not 38 like he did with Wizards . Bulls had a very high chance of making it back to the Finals and prob would have went 7 vs that Duncan / Robinson front court and also Kerr obviously doesn’t get traded to SA. Tho his impact With the Spurs wasn’t that big in the playoffs prob would have been more with the Bulls. Also Jordan would have destroyed Avery bringing that ball up

Last edited by Stunner; 05-19-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Pippen averaged similar stats in 1999 to those of the Last Dance season, 5PPG less but also played all 50 games during the shortened season. Also, maybe Rodman doesn't come back but Tom Dore was reporting at the time that Charles Barkley wanted to sign with the Bulls for the $1M exception that they had, who knows how much that would've helped or hurt

https://twitter.com/iamvega1982/stat...561570816?s=20

Trent Dilfer & Tim Hasselbeck

Shoot Barkley put up 16 and 12 in the 98-99 season and averaged 23 and 14 in the playoffs you replace Barkley with Rodman they have more offensive power and a tad off rebounder but Rodman a better defender than Barkley.

MJ , Pip and Barkley would have been crazy to see

Adding Barkley certain would have been another bulls super team lol

Click here to register!

Omg I never knew that! **** seeing Chuck as a bull! Also I miss Tom Dore and Redd. I hate Stacy and Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Omg I never knew that! **** seeing Chuck as a bull! Also I miss Tom Dore and Redd. I hate Stacy and Neil.
    I think Stacy is really fun. He'd end up a legend if the bulls win something while he's announcing.

But at the same time I do miss having Dore and Redd.

Click here to register!

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast