Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    What do you guys think about going after Brandon Ingram? Would throwing max money at him be enough to pry him away from Nola? Heíd be a featured guy in Chicago. Itís all about Zion on that team. They donít play well together. Everything revolves around Zion when heís on the court. Bulls would be really good offensively with BI at the 3. Watch out for a breakout year from Coby too. I expect coby and Zach to go off next year. Not sure what to expect from Lauri and WCJ to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hopefully we have a FO now that would be willing to make bold moves like that.

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    What do you guys think about going after Brandon Ingram? Would throwing max money at him be enough to pry him away from Nola? Heíd be a featured guy in Chicago. Itís all about Zion on that team. They donít play well together. Everything revolves around Zion when heís on the court. Bulls would be really good offensively with BI at the 3. Watch out for a breakout year from Coby too. I expect coby and Zach to go off next year. Not sure what to expect from Lauri and WCJ to be honest

no way new orleans lets him walk after trading for him as a a key peice in the AD trade.

What was the trade if they loose him for nothing? Lonzo ball.... Josh Hart and the #4 pick which turned into Hayes.

They will match anything so i dont think its worth talking about. Also we dont have cap space to offer a max.... we have too much tied into last years FA gold mine in Sato and thad. Not to mention Porter who is making a max. And Felecio who is just a bum. Add in Lavine and a handful of youth contracts u just dont have space

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

MPJ is legiiiiit

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    MPJ is legiiiiit
    I wanted him too. With an established team, getting the high floor player can make sense. The sure thing.

I just thought the bulls were in a position where they should swing for the fences. All or nothing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I guess Jim's staying. **** this team.

If its an intentional tank after trading away this team...only way I won't be really pissed about this.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    If its an intentional tank after trading away this team...only way I won't be really pissed about this.

Still pissed. why put any of our youth guys or draft picks through another year of him. He isnt developing them.

-Rem Koolhaas

Jim staying is all JR/Pax. Very disappointing. Canít imagine this goes over well in the locker room.

I just dont understand this front office at all. You hire a new Head and GM..... paying money to acquire them im sure... but then want to sit here and complain about the fact that with next year in question you dont want to shell out for a head coach. You basically handcuff your new hires and refuse to give them any amount of say in how this team will be run.

Im so tired of this. When is this team going to get an owner who can pull his *** out of his pocket book and instead look to provide this team with a winning formula instead of penny pinching.

You cant sit here and tell me that successful teams dont make more money. You cant sit here and tell me that they are loosing money with every loosing season they are enduring with at best mediocrity.

IDK. I gotta say though the more we sit here and watch this **** show.... it really makes me wonder. Yes GarPax was bad. But is it at all possible that its Jerry who is the problem and not them. That Garpax themselves were also handcuffed by ****** ownership.

I thought it would change with a new GM. Maybe im just ignorant to think anything is different.

-Rem Koolhaas

Serious Question?????

How much are we going to pay to resign Kris Dunn or to potential Free Agents While also complaining about the fact that we cant afford a new head coach. Its easy to say let these guys walk and just use that money if that is really the case. Because despite me actually liking Dunn more than others. You gladly let him go if it means getting a coach who knows how to use and develop talent in here and make this Team and FO not look like a total joke.

FWIW the Bulls Signed Thad young (13.5/3years) Sato (10/3years) Arch (3/3years) Kornet (2.25/2) just last year So its not like we dont have money to be handing out. We are not in lux tax. We are still under the cap. The fact is that the money argument is such a lame BS excuse on why to keep him. The guys a Bum. Has literally done devaluation on players like Carter and Lauri. And your making some BS excuse on why we have to keep him.

And look. Im not exactly expecting to spend big money on a coach anyway. Im expecting a young prove it type. Griffin or Ime Udoka. But even if it was Joerger or Atkinson I doubt both of these guys would be making much more than 5-6 mil a year.... maybe even less as both were let go anyway.

So Let me get this strait. The Bulls have a Young roster that needs developing. Nobody to develop them. And you want to Nickle and dime over a new head coach and leave these youngsters to develop for another year under a guy proven not capable of doing the job.

Meanwhile we will glady end up paying our likely 7th overall draft pick 5 mil in base contract.

Im literally beating my head against a table over this right now cause its so absurd.

And one major thing we are overlooking.... we know that Boylen does not use Lauri correctly, WE are really going to leave Lauri going into the last year of his deal under a coach who doesnt know how to use him? We really are not going to get a damn look to see if in the right system Lauri who has shown promise can be more than just a spot up jump shooter that Bolen has turned him into. If this is the case we might as well trade him now because I just know Boylen has no clue how to use him. So why go into next year and missuse him again and then be forced to pay him or let him walk.

IDK. IF you cant tell Im very very pissed off about this whole scenario. I have given them the benefit of the doubt for so long. saying Lets just wait. But with these reports its just too much. How can you handcuff a new GM to arguably the worst coach in the nba and pretend this is OK. Id take Fred Hoiberg back.

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast