Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    We surpassed 4000 yards passing last year. That's alot of yards. Is the need for a true no.1 really that great? We have some good young WRs in Renfrow, Jones, and Doss. Jones is a perfect fit for Gruden's offense. He's a possession receiver i.e. short yardage. Carr just hasn't developed a chemistry with him yet.
    We still donít have a #1

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    We still donít have a #1
    But do we really need one?

You may be right this draft is deep with receivers with 25 of them getting at least a 3rd round grade. I say grab the beat defensive player available or trade back and get more picks. Defense wins championships and the only way to beat the chiefs is with an elite defense. Receivers can be had later in the draft. We don't need to spend 1st on a receiver unless a good one falls to us. I think the position shouldn't be overvalued when the defense still has holes

Quote Originally Posted by VallejoRaiders View Post
    Hesabum.....onFacebookhesgettingroastedsomeonesaid heprobablydroppedthepenbeforehesigned.Ouch.
    D

Damn....That's funny

This is now our WR corps: T. Williams, N. Agholor, H. Renfrow, Z. Jones, K. Doss, M. Ateman. Not that I'm a big fan of Ateman. He's limited with what he can do.
    That is horrifying

Draft a WR 1 or itís a huge mistake

But do we really need one?
    100% yes

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Nelson has done fine job being a 3rd option behind Alshon Jeffery and Zach Ertz. He will most likely be a 3rd or 4th option with the Raiders.
    There are not concerns about Amari catching the ball. Therefore like mentioned him dropping passes is a little over exaggerated. He had a big drop in the playoffs. But he also redeemed himself by making a spectacular catch later in the game. Is he Amari of course not. But we also had Amari as our #1 and that certainly didnt go very well. You seem to consistently over value players that have a tendency to disappear and shrink in big moments. Amari is better than Nelson but let's not act like he is Michael Thomas either. Coopers inconsistent play hasn't earned him a "sentence" of his own. Ugh these fantasy football GMs.......
    What does Cooper have to do with Agholor? Cooper demands double teams every game while Nelson rides the bench. Not sure where you thought you were going with this

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    100% yes
    Agreed. Add CeeDee Lamb to that list and it instantly looks better

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    They posted a quote where Gruden thought coming out of college he was a prime punt return candidate. So thereís that. ďIf youíre not starting here, youíd better be versatileĒ is the message Iím starting to get from our FO.
    If this guy has hands issues, do we really want him returning punts?

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    GTFO with that none sense

You can't seriously put Cooper and Agholor in the same sentence.
    Umm, yeah, actually you can. Amari Cooper isn't an elite WR by any means. Lead the league in dropped passes here and didn't make a difference is Dallas either. Cooper is an overpaid over rated POS. Aghlor at least we know what we've got.

Quote Originally Posted by cykoraider View Post
    Umm, yeah, actually you can. Amari Cooper isn't an elite WR by any means. Lead the league in dropped passes here and didn't make a difference is Dallas either. Cooper is an overpaid over rated POS. Aghlor at least we know what we've got.
    C'mon. Amari Cooper is a good wide receiver. To say he isn't a difference maker in Dallas makes you sound like an ex girlfriend during a bad breakup. Cooper is good.

The problem Cooper has is inconsistency. He's known to disappear during games and, or, stretches of games. I've always had a feeling Cooper is "Soft" meaning he doesn't play with a lot of emotion or inner fire, but when he's in a Rhythm and on top of his game, Cooper is indeed one of the elite WR's in the league...

Now back to Agholor...Depth Signing...And we still go WR in the 1st round.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

I agree that Cooper is overrated and overpaid at this point. Glad he's not our issue anymore. Now that he got paid I wouldn't be surprised if his drops and concentration issues get even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    C'mon. Amari Cooper is a good wide receiver. To say he isn't a difference maker in Dallas makes you sound like an ex girlfriend during a bad breakup. Cooper is good.

The problem Cooper has is inconsistency. He's known to disappear during games and, or, stretches of games. I've always had a feeling Cooper is "Soft" meaning he doesn't play with a lot of emotion or inner fire, but when he's in a Rhythm and on top of his game, Cooper is indeed one of the elite WR's in the league...

Now back to Agholor...Depth Signing...And we still go WR in the 1st round.
    I actually question whether or not Cooper even likes playing football. It feels like he's in it for the paycheck mostly.

Cooper is the Wiggins of the NFL. All the talent in the world but no drive or fire.

Cooper was 34th last year in dropped passes with 5, tied with Tyrell Williams
    Julian Edelman led the league with 13

Typical clueless Raider fan. Yeah we know Agholor will be the bench warmer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast