Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Cooper was 34th last year in dropped passes with 5, tied with Tyrell Williams
    Julian Edelman led the league with 13

Typical clueless Raider fan. Yeah we know Agholor will be the bench warmer
    If I had to peg the day Cooper was out the door, Carr through a deep go route ball, two defenders were there, for the easy INT, and Cooper had stopped, not stopped with injury, not for the end of the play, and not because he misread, it, he just stopped. Dude didn't want to be here any more than AB.

I'm reading from the old scouting reports that N. Agholor is better suited for slot receiver because he doesn't have the speed to play on the outside. I guess him and Renfrow will be vying for playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    I'm reading from the old scouting reports that N. Agholor is better suited for slot receiver because he doesn't have the speed to play on the outside. I guess him and Renfrow will be vying for playing time.
    http://nflcombineresults.com/playerpage.php?i=21196

4.42 forty

Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    C'mon. Amari Cooper is a good wide receiver. To say he isn't a difference maker in Dallas makes you sound like an ex girlfriend during a bad breakup. Cooper is good.

The problem Cooper has is inconsistency. He's known to disappear during games and, or, stretches of games. I've always had a feeling Cooper is "Soft" meaning he doesn't play with a lot of emotion or inner fire, but when he's in a Rhythm and on top of his game, Cooper is indeed one of the elite WR's in the league...

Now back to Agholor...Depth Signing...And we still go WR in the 1st round.
    Ex girlfriend? Lol, you are just like a woman can't make up their mind! You start out with "Cooper is a good receiver" then go into how he drops passes, disappears from games and he's soft. All that said, doesn't say good receiver at all. Difference maker in Dallas? How did they do this past season? You probably should focus more on where you want to go for dinner. Football evaluation isn't your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    But do we really need one?
    Yes, we do. There is no doubt and I can't imagine a scenario where we do not draft one this year.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I still say nose tackle and linebacker with no.12 and no.19. Derrick Browne had a bad showing at the combine. It may cause his draft stock to drop.
    Last edited by erickench; 03-23-2020 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Great deal

I like the pickup. I've seen him make a lot of tough catches and has the ability to get the marker to extend downs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Sounds like a good "prove it" deal to me. Raiders are still drafting WR in the draft in the first round, unless a miracle happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I like the pickup. I've seen him make a lot of tough catches and has the ability to get the marker to extend downs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Same here. He is infinitely better than the WRs we have after Renfrow. He comes in on a team friendly deal as well. I used to snag him up in FF once in a while because he was good for a number of good games.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Here's an article about Agholor being the Raiders reclamation project. He is at his best as a slot receiver.
    https://raiderramble.com/2020/03/26/...ation-project/

Punt returner and kick offs is a possibility. Until he fumbles the first punt....in practice.

I need to talk to Gru and find out where he gets all of his energy for vet projects. I have lost patience for them. This isn't an Al Davis type thing where he takes players who have all of the God given intangibles, but never had a fair chance to succeed, or were used in wrong positions. I think Aghy is a known quantity. We know what he is at this point. But Gruden or Mayock still have faith. I'd love to know where they get that from.

Been reading and watching a few clips on this guy.. I like him. Fits well in this offense. I love the effort (unlike our receivers in the past) to go up and get a ball or running hard after the catch. Especially short passes.
    Dogdaddy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234