Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Melvin Gordon to the Broncos

2 years $16M...$13.5M guaranteed.

Not a huge fan of this move personally

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    2 years $16M...$13.5M guaranteed.

Not a huge fan of this move personally
    I like it. I really like what Denver is doing. Need another WR.

Denver is building themselves up for a run

I don't get what the Broncos don't see in Royce Freeman...as good as Gordon IMO with less miles
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Canít be worse than Freeman. Denver has positioned themselves to give Lock everything he needs outside one more WR in the draft. The defense should only be better in year 2 with Fangio with the additions of Bouye, Casey and Chubb coming back.

Denver has had a pretty damn good offseason.

You should be amped. He is a top 10 running back when healthy at the absolute worst.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Guess they don't trust Phillip Lindsay as their main back.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Canít be worse than Freeman. Denver has positioned themselves to give Lock everything he needs outside one more WR in the draft. The defense should only be better in year 2 with Fangio with the additions of Bouye, Casey and Chubb coming back.

Denver has had a pretty damn good offseason.
    worse than Freeman? How has Royce even been given any real chance with the emergence of Lindsay?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't get what the Broncos don't see in Royce Freeman...as good as Gordon IMO with less miles
    Freeman sucks

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    worse than Freeman? How has Royce even been given any real chance with the emergence of Lindsay?
    Freeman's vision is awful and on top of that, he doesn't really get away from contact.

8M is a straight up steal for Gordon. I'd view it as a 1 year deal given his likelihood to holdout.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    8M is a straight up steal for Gordon. I'd view it as a 1 year deal given his likelihood to holdout.
    I'm glad people think that. I always thought Gordon was pretty overrated

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    You should be amped. He is a top 10 running back when healthy at the absolute worst.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    No he isn't. Dude is massively overrated. Less than 4 YPC in every year except for one. He's a fantasy stud due to TDs, but he really isn't that good.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    No he isn't. Dude is massively overrated. Less than 4 YPC in every year except for one. He's a fantasy stud due to TDs, but he really isn't that good.
    That's kinda how I feel. The Chargers line was pretty bad though and the Broncos is shaping up to be pretty damn good. Plus he's actually able to catch the ball out of the backfield so that's nice. Still didn't really want him, but if it takes $8M a year for the Broncos to move on from Freeman, than it's worth every penny lol

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    That's kinda how I feel. The Chargers line was pretty bad though and the Broncos is shaping up to be pretty damn good. Plus he's actually able to catch the ball out of the backfield so that's nice. Still didn't really want him, but if it takes $8M a year for the Broncos to move on from Freeman, than it's worth every penny lol
    I don't think he's a bad player at all. He's good, just overrated imo. His ability to catch the ball out of the backfield is a big plus. I just don't think he belongs in that top tier group of RBs, even though a lot of people talk about him that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast