Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Brady signs two yr $50 million deal.

Reports are Brady just signed a two yr deal worth $50 million guaranteed With $9 million in incentives. So he basically got the Brees deal. Well this sucks for Us Pats fans. Could have still had him. Contact also prohibits tags and trade.
    Last edited by BSF101; 03-20-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Vince to Gronk

New England couldnít have kept him. He wanted to experience something new and try a new challenge.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    New England couldnít have kept him. He wanted to experience something new and try a new challenge.
    I know but itís just the thought of it though. Iím not mad he wanted to play elsewhere he had every right but I just wanted him to retire as a Patriot.

Vince to Gronk

I'm wondering where New England goes from here, and I'm just as interested in watching the Bucs. I'm sure Patriots fans wish Brady would have retired without putting on another uniform - I feel for you guys.

Still, this will be an exciting season.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I'm wondering where New England goes from here, and I'm just as interested in watching the Bucs. I'm sure Patriots fans wish Brady would have retired without putting on another uniform - I feel for you guys.

Itís gonna take time for some of Us. But like you and others Iím also excited to see Brady play for Tampa.

Vince to Gronk

I assumed he would sign for $30 mil per season. With incentives he only comes $500k shy.

Honestly, itís sparked my interest. This is going to sound like me being a pompous ******* but to be completely honest itís been hard to care about the regular season. We had been to 9 straight AFC Champ Games. And even this year we ended up 12-4 and were on track for a first round bye before a disastrous final week.

I actually feel invigorated by this. For the first time in a while Iím on the edge of my seat. Iím looking forward to any moves and canít wait to see the season start. I donít feel like itís just biding time.

And on top of it, I now have a second team to care about because Iím fascinated to see Brady in TB. Iím not even a huge fan of Brady to where heís one of my favorite individual players but obviously I feel attached to him.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Honestly, itís sparked my interest. This is going to sound like me being a pompous ******* but to be completely honest itís been hard to care about the regular season. We had been to 9 straight AFC Champ Games. And even this year we ended up 12-4 and were on track for a first round bye before a disastrous final week.

I actually feel invigorated by this. For the first time in a while Iím on the edge of my seat. Iím looking forward to any moves and canít wait to see the season start. I donít feel like itís just biding time.

And on top of it, I now have a second team to care about because Iím fascinated to see Brady in TB. Iím not even a huge fan of Brady to where heís one of my favorite individual players but obviously I feel attached to him.
    Bringing in AB, Demaryius and Gordon didn't captivate you?

The writing was on the wall with Brady. He seems pouty all of last year. The Pats tried to surround him with elite options (Gordon/AB/Sanu). None of them panned our for whatever reason.

At some point, NE needs to do some in regards to moving on from an aging QB. If Belichick probably had his way, Brady probably would have been gone three years ago and Jimmy G would be the QB for the Pats. Honestly believe Belichick was ready to cut/trade Brady at that point and Kraft stepped in and overruled him.

At some point, you just need to move on. Itís been 20 years (which is insane). Pats will probably take a step back but with Belichick still in charge, I think he gets them to a place where they can be relevant again before he retires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they shouldnt have kept him for 2 years 50 mill... bullet dodged.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they shouldnt have kept him for 2 years 50 mill... bullet dodged.
    Yeah it's not a good sign when the two teams actually interested in him have been two of the most irrelevant franchises over the last decade lol

And itís finally hit me TB 12 is now gonna be playing for a different team come September.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    And itís finally hit me TB 12 is now gonna be playing for a different team come September.
    he wont.... i doubt football starts on time.

I doubt it does either.

I think it will. Most people will have had it by then, and during summer the transmission rate of similar viruses usually slows down. (Although that can't be said for certain with COVID-19 yet.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast