Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,760
    Watch Brady get AB to Tampa

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I think it will. Most people will have had it by then, and during summer the transmission rate of similar viruses usually slows down. (Although that can't be said for certain with COVID-19 yet.)
    They're testing on that very thing.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bus...y-2020-3%3famp

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    134
    IMO, the Patriots showed good discipline in not offering Brady the moon to stay. The Bucs have probably overpaid and mortgaged their future for him, and will continue to do so in the free agent market to surround him with as much talent as they can to "win now". They will likely be the Rams in two years, conducting a sal-cap fire sale and without a title to show for it, as I think that while yes, the Patriots lacked weapons on offense this past year, Brady also slipped as well. Heck, he slipped during two seasons ago. Not a huge amount but there is a downward trend, age gets everyone.

    But of course Brady knows many are thinking this way and thus may burn with an inner fire to prove everyone wrong, to prove he has not declined and can win without his Phil Jackson. And he's been known to do that. So we'll all be watching.
    Last edited by StephenR897; 03-22-2020 at 08:59 AM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,912
    Brady is 2-0 against his new offensive coordinator.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Brady is 2-0 against his new offensive coordinator.
    He's also older than him lol

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35,829
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I know but it’s just the thought of it though. I’m not mad he wanted to play elsewhere he had every right but I just wanted him to retire as a Patriot.
    I'm sure when he's done playing he'll sign a one day contract to technically retire a Patriot.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    11,112
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenR897 View Post
    IMO, the Patriots showed good discipline in not offering Brady the moon to stay. The Bucs have probably overpaid and mortgaged their future for him, and will continue to do so in the free agent market to surround him with as much talent as they can to "win now". They will likely be the Rams in two years, conducting a sal-cap fire sale and without a title to show for it, as I think that while yes, the Patriots lacked weapons on offense this past year, Brady also slipped as well. Heck, he slipped during two seasons ago. Not a huge amount but there is a downward trend, age gets everyone.

    But of course Brady knows many are thinking this way and thus may burn with an inner fire to prove everyone wrong, to prove he has not declined and can win without his Phil Jackson. And he's been known to do that. So we'll all be watching.
    Most teams fighting the salary cap hard, like the Rams and Vikings this year, are also paying big for their QB. In two years, that won't be the case for the Bucs...might not even be in 2021 since we don't know yet how Brady's contract is built or whether he plays both years. That is, of course, unless they find themselves needing to use a big contract to sign their next QB as opposed to having had one drafted behind Brady this year or next.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,320
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm sure when he's done playing he'll sign a one day contract to technically retire a Patriot.
    I can see that.


    Vince to Gronk

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    18,418
    Those uniforms are atrocious. Without question the worst in the league.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Those uniforms are atrocious. Without question the worst in the league.
    You talking about the digital rendering of the new ones or last season's?

    If you're talking about the new ones, I disagree, they look very similar to the year they won the super bowl.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,912
    Anyone got a link to the new ones?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Anyone got a link to the new ones?
    They don't drop til April and with all that's going on in the world it may get pushed back. This is an unofficial digital rendering based off what someone allegedly seen and/or heard.


  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,912
    Thanks. Looking pretty good.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,198
    Little late, but just seen where Godwin will wear 14 next season, so Brady can wear 12.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20,196
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Little late, but just seen where Godwin will wear 14 next season, so Brady can wear 12.
    Wonder how much Brady paid for that lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •