Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Matthew Stafford

If Stafford is available right now also, then I wouldn't be surprised if teams try to sign him. If available, teams like the Patriots, Chargers, Dolphins, etc. could go after him.

I'd love to see Stafford get tf out of Detroit and go somewhere more competent. I feel like he'd be a great fit in LAC.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

I'd love to see him go to a real franchise but they are not moving him. The dead cap hit is huge on its own. Martha Ford gave an ultimatum to the boobs in charge that they need to be a contender, very vague sure and I can't wait to see how they weasel their way out of this one, it would be counterproductive to trade Matt Stafford and be able to be a "contender".

Stafford to the Patriots...sign me up for that

Cap hit for trading Staffordís brutal this year, heís not going anywhere. That said, after our ďrocket scientistĒ front office ***** the bed again this season and new managementís in town next year, you know theyíll be looking to move on from Stafford and install their own guy at QB. No oneís trying to right the ship in 2021 Detroit anymore with an aging QB with a bad back and questionable leadership skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Stafford to the Patriots...sign me up for that
    Staffordís honestly a perfect fit for a Belichick coached team. Heís the prototypical corporate QB. He studies the playbook hard, shows up for work with an apple in his briefcase every day, and will tow the company line...even if itís right off a cliff. The guy needs a strong hand to guide him because his ability to improvise is lacking for a QB with his physical skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Staffordís honestly a perfect fit for a Belichick coached team. Heís the prototypical corporate QB. He studies the playbook hard, shows up for work with an apple in his briefcase every day, and will tow the company line...even if itís right off a cliff. The guy needs a strong hand to guide him because his ability to improvise is lacking for a QB with his physical skills.
    Question is what would NE have to trade to get him?

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'd love to see Stafford get tf out of Detroit and go somewhere more competent. I feel like he'd be a great fit in LAC.
    You can't say you'd love for him to go somewhere more competent and than say you'd like to see him with the Chargers lol

I've always really liked Stafford though and think he's pretty damn underrated at this point in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Question is what would NE have to trade to get him?
    Tough to say...he had an exceptional start to last season before his back put an end to his year. Iím thinking if he has a full year anything like he did to start last season, weíre probably looking for a 1st and maybe a 2nd the following year? If he canít finish out the season again this year due to a 3rd straight season with a bad back? Yikes, youíre really rolling the dice for 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You can't say you'd love for him to go somewhere more competent and than say you'd like to see him with the Chargers lol
    You're definitely not wrong, but they do have some nice weapons for a guy who likes to go downfield.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You're definitely not wrong, but they do have some nice weapons for a guy who likes to go downfield.
    I feel like he and Keenan Allen would be a killer duo. Allen runs amazing routes and Stafford can throw the ball into tight windows. No throw between the two of them seems impossible, in theory at least.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    They have a very talented roster. Even with your Broncos bias you shouldn't deny that.

Quote Originally Posted by Five Angels View Post
    Tough to say...he had an exceptional start to last season before his back put an end to his year. Iím thinking if he has a full year anything like he did to start last season, weíre probably looking for a 1st and maybe a 2nd the following year? If he canít finish out the season again this year due to a 3rd straight season with a bad back? Yikes, youíre really rolling the dice for 2021.
    If thatís the case no thanks just too much for a guy that may or may not be worth the risk.

Vince to Gronk

one the the most underrated QBs who has been handicapped by the team... sorry lions fans i am not trolling... imagine if the people that ran your team werent morons... CJ would have never retired and more importantly Stafford would stand a chance in general.... the Gm/Coach/owner etc could have had an all time great QB and now he will be forgotten and that is a shame.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast