Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How did their political party become the main talking point? What cares what party they belong to, what they did was wrong.
    *buzzzzz

It's a sneaky bastard

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

How did their political party become the main talking point? What cares what party they belong to, what they did was wrong.
    it would help if the media covered it accurately.
    I guess those media more interested in only highlighting the Republicans (or vice versa) are sources that you can now cross off your list for using. but we know that's not going to happen and you're going to judge their content based on the story/article you want to post.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I guess those media more interested in only highlighting the Republicans (or vice versa) are sources that you can now cross off your list for using. but we know that's not going to happen and you're going to judge their content based on the story/article you want to post.
    Oh please, just one more time tell us how you really feel about media bias.

The media that are highlighting they were Republicans or Democrats are not media I read.

If you think whether they are Republicans or Democrats is more important than what they did, its because you are reading garbage that has influenced you to view every news article in a biased way.

Again, you are reading garbage. Stop reading garbage.

Send them all to jail. Martha did more time than they all will likely get, and truly deserve.

It does seem like Feinstein actually has a case to suggest she didn't do anything wrong, but whatever. Send her to jail too. California deserves so much better than her.

As always, the leftists know best:

PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

The media that are highlighting they were Republicans or Democrats are not media I read.

If you think whether they are Republicans or Democrats is more important than what they did, its because you are reading garbage that has influenced you to view every news article in a biased way.

Again, you are reading garbage. Stop reading garbage.
    I don't care whether they are Republican or Democrat, but I highlighted the media that has an agenda.

I said "it would help if the media covered it accurately" without identifying right or left because they both have an agenda. all media is biased.

\_(ツ)_/

I don't care whether they are Republican or Democrat, but I highlighted the media that has an agenda.

I said "it would help if the media covered it accurately" without identifying right or left because they both have an agenda. all media is biased.
    We already have a thread for highlighting media bias, it's called the Media Bias thread. Go talk about it in there. This thread is about politicians who sold off stocks just before the crash based on information they received in classified government briefings. Do you care about that or not?

We already have a thread for highlighting media bias, it's called the Media Bias thread. Go talk about it in there. This thread is about politicians who sold off stocks just before the crash based on information they received in classified government briefings. Do you care about that or not?
    GGGGG-Men posted a tweet about media bias in how one media (Fox News in this case) only named the Democrat. I countered with multiple tweets in reply to that tweet with the other side doing the same thing.

this is yet another example of how the media along with reporters/journalists on twitter are ****.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Send them all to jail. Martha did more time than they all will likely get, and truly deserve.

It does seem like Feinstein actually has a case to suggest she didn't do anything wrong, but whatever. Send her to jail too. California deserves so much better than her.

As always, the leftists know best:

Are you suggesting throwing someone in jail whose guilt, by your own admission, is in doubt?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Is Joe in here? Has anybody seen Joe Biden lately? Where is he hiding? Bernie has been lighting up Youtube pointing out problems that need addressing at least a couple of times. Where Mister Electablitly. He can at least tell us some Cornpop stories while we are self-isolate. I will check the general discussion forum, maybe he wanders off. Whoa, Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Is Joe in here? Has anybody seen Joe Biden lately? Where is he hiding? Bernie has been lighting up Youtube pointing out problems that need addressing at least a couple of times. Where Mister Electablitly. He can at least tell us some Cornpop stories while we are self-isolate. I will check the general discussion forum, maybe he wanders off. Whoa, Joe!
    Joe who?
    Last edited by Crovash; 03-23-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Joey B

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Guess whos back
    Back again
    Joe Bs back
    https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/...872107013?s=21
    Tell your elderly friend

JOOOOOOOOEEEEEE

The senior citizen wellness check worked.

Joe twittered, he is well.

I am surprised (and also doubtful) that it was only 4. Everyone knows insider trading is often how the worst get their quick financial boosts. Sadly breaking the law is not really necessary since our system tolerates legal forms of corruption like lobbying, something which close to half of congressmen do after they 'retire' from 'public service.'

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast