Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That would have to be some epic booty to travel all the way to India.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They only epic over there till they hit middle age and bam they all drop from the face of the earth

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Washington either wants to see improvement in Haskins or win 2 games and be in the running for Lawrence. They have no interest in bringing in Cam for a year or whatever and winning between 4/6 games. Ive been telling you Washington's percentage at signing cam is 0.
    Ron Rivera isn't interested in tanking. His worst season as a coach is 6-10. Hes very Fisher-esque in that it will be hard for one of his teams to be bad enough to get the top pick and his one best quality is that his teams never quit on him.
    Your DL alone will be good enough to win 3 games. I'm not saying Cam is likely to land in WAS, but if that don't like Haskins (who they have no ties to) they could opt to bring in a familiar face who carried their team in the past for a cheap contract.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

I do like Cam, hopefully hes healthy and starts somewhere this year.

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Ron Rivera isn't interested in tanking. His worst season as a coach is 6-10. Hes very Fisher-esque in that it will be hard for one of his teams to be bad enough to get the top pick and his one best quality is that his teams never quit on him.
    Your DL alone will be good enough to win 3 games. I'm not saying Cam is likely to land in WAS, but if that don't like Haskins (who they have no ties to) they could opt to bring in a familiar face who carried their team in the past for a cheap contract.
    unfortunately Rivera doesnt call the shots in DC, Snyder does. How close to 2016 Cam do you think Haskins is as a QB? Im guessing you would say not in the same universe, and I would agree with you. Our offense is 1 of, if not the least talented offenses in he NFL. While I agree that the defense should get better, it was ranked 27th last year in scoring, and in the low 20s in basically every single statistical category, so its not like it going from a below average to an above average defense, it will probably go from a really bad defense to a not very good one. If Haskins plays at the same level he did last year, we wont need to tank to be in the running for Lawrence.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

5. 09-16-2020, 03:06 AM

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223