Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Lmao, you can't make this **** up: Cam Newton reportedly passes physical for both foot and shoulder.

Newton (foot/shoulder) underwent a physical in Atlanta on Monday, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Per the report, Newton passed the physical -- which was coordinated by the Panthers and his agency team -- with his both his foot and shoulder "checking out well." This news follows reports that Carolina is expected to release the QB. Once that happens, Newton's passed physical should help him find a new team quicker than if there were looming questions regarding the soundness of his foot and/or shoulder.
    Carolina just straight up cut a healthy Cam Newton so that they can roll with Teddy "I've started 5 games since nearly losing my leg" Bridgewater at a higher expense. We then sign Robbie Anderson to a 2 year, 20M deal and have a solid group of WRs but nobody who can ****ing throw deep. This team is a train wreck.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Lmao, you can't make this **** up: Cam Newton reportedly passes physical for both foot and shoulder.

Carolina just straight up cut a healthy Cam Newton so that they can roll with Teddy "I've started 5 games since nearly losing my leg" Bridgewater at a higher expense. We then sign Robbie Anderson to a 2 year, 20M deal and have a solid group of WRs but nobody who can ****ing throw deep. This team is a train wreck.
    Yikes. I feel for you. I've been one of the bigger Cam critics but my whole thought process was for you guys to move on from Cam to find a franchise QB that's a true pocket passer. I never would think it's okay to move on from Cam to start Teddy. Paying more to downgrade the position. That's a level of ineptitude that very few teams in the NFL have.

I wouldn't be that surprised man.

Its new ownership, front office and coaching staff.

As someone who can relate to rooting for train wrecks - I feel for you.

Still, no matter how bleak it looks, the Panthers are still 0-0 for 2020.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

I think he could work in Jacksonville.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I think he could work in Jacksonville.
    He might end up having to go to Miami or Jacksonville based on them being one of few places with availability, but if he's trying to have a good year and then get a top dollar long term option I dont think it's a good fit considering both have bad OLs.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

He might end up having to go to Miami or Jacksonville based on them being one of few places with availability, but if he's trying to have a good year and then get a top dollar long term option I dont think it's a good fit considering both have bad OLs.
    I actually said something that made sense for once. LOL.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Wouldn't mind him in Philly if we were interested. We specialize in reclamation projects. And, with Wentz "injury prone" label, he could have a chance to play with some talent at some point. I'm more of Wentz guy, but we've seen what coming to Philly as a backup could do (Vick, Foles).

#24ever

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Not Flacclol
    Go let Flacco be the Cowboys backup. I'd be OK with Andy as the backup at the right price. End of the day I do like Sudfeld though and has a decent amount of upside.

No one wants Cam right now

Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    I said in the other thread that no one would trade for him and that he would have a difficult time getting a starting job.
    Agreed.

First of all, the bad news:

- he's coming back from multiple injuries and no one knows how healthy he is.

- his style of play doesn't suit someone in their thirties - he's too old to do what he used to do to excel - even if he is totally healthy. He'll have to adjust his game

- no team out there needs him as a starter right now, they've all got their QB's for 2020 in place

Now, the good news

- If a contender gets an injury to a starting QB this year and doesn't want to go with a schlock second stringer, or, after a game or two, the second stringer looks like crap, they would be a candidate to pick up Cam. Look at the Steelers last year, their season was ruined with what they had to put out there.

Cam needs to be patient. Of course, when the opportunity arises, and it will, Cam will have to be ready. Healthy and ready to adjust his game to make it age appropriate. We know he has talent.

If he succeeds in his fill-in roll, his career will be back on track
    If he fails in his fill-in roll, he may not get another chance

There is no place for transexual vegans in the NFL. Teddy is def an upgrade.

Good riddance Scam!

#iamgute

Quote Originally Posted by 12to85 View Post

Good riddance Scam!
    Hell yeah brother, we want 6'2" 215 lb Teddy "Macho Man" Bridgewater!

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Good riddance Scam!

you are my new best friend.

Good riddance Scam!
    Teddy sucks

Say what you want but there is a reason no team wanted him people... its not just the panthers. You have guys like brady/foles/rivers/mariota/Teddy/Tanny/Keenum/Daniel/hoyer and eventually winston.... you cant sit here and be shocked that the panthers moved on when all these teams took bad qbs over him

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast