Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 323
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,648
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Very true and well said. Also I donít have a problem with someone saying that they donít weigh stats as much. But donít tell me the stats were better.
    I've shown you every ****ing stat. You're finding guys who have more yards, but less TDs and more INTs and acting like it settles your argument. I could be just as dense and say that since Cam's pace would have him 3rd in TDs he's the 3rd best QB of 2018. Hes top 8 in every stat I showed you and as high as 3rd in some, yet you're still trying to find any argument you can to be right when you've moved the goalposts this entire time.

    I said Cam was a top 4-8 QB when healthy and backed it up. Just eat the L and get tf over it. I'm right just based on statistics, if we start evaluating his garbage offensive surroundings it does nothing but boost my argument because Cam had the worst surroundings of anyone with a top 10 argument.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I've shown you every ****ing stat. You're finding guys who have more yards, but less TDs and more INTs and acting like it settles your argument. I could be just as dense and say that since Cam's pace would have him 3rd in TDs he's the 3rd best QB of 2018. Hes top 8 in every stat I showed you and as high as 3rd in some, yet you're still trying to find any argument you can to be right when you've moved the goalposts this entire time.

    I said Cam was a top 4-8 QB when healthy and backed it up. Just eat the L and get tf over it. I'm right just based on statistics, if we start evaluating his garbage offensive surroundings it does nothing but boost my argument because Cam had the worst surroundings of anyone with a top 10 argument.
    Your wrong based on statistics. You saying otherwise does nothing to advance the argument.
    Cam vs Rivers first 11 Rivers wins

    Did you prove statistically that Cam was better then Ben, Rodgers, Mahomes, Ryan???
    No,No, No and No.
    You backed yourself in a corner and Now you canít get out.
    It absolutely shocks me that you actually think that you have provided proof. Lol

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,648
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Your wrong based on statistics. You saying otherwise does nothing to advance the argument.
    Cam vs Rivers first 11 Rivers wins

    Did you prove statistically that Cam was better then Ben, Rodgers, Mahomes, Ryan???
    No,No, No and No.
    You backed yourself in a corner and Now you canít get out.
    It absolutely shocks me that you actually think that you have provided proof. Lol
    I've never said Cam was better than Mahomes, he was the ****ing MVP by a mile. I also haven't said he was better than Rodgers, though he did project to have around the same yardage and 11 more touchdowns, though Rodgers would've had 8 fewer INTs. Ben had a less TD and 6 more INTs, while also having 600 more yards; Cams TD-INT of +7 over Ben gives him an argument at the very least. Matt Ryan has more yardage and equal TDs while throwing to Julio/Sanu/Ridley/Hooper, so I guess you got me on one stat. Cam is still statistically top 8 in every category I mentioned, if you can't observe blatant ****ing numbers in front of you I've wasted more time here than I thought.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,395
    [QUOTE=manbearchef;33428659]I've never said Cam was better than Mahomes, he was the ****ing MVP by a mile. I also haven't said he was better than Rodgers, though he did project to have around the same yardage and 11 more touchdowns, though Rodgers would've had 8 fewer INTs. Ben had a less TD and 6 more INTs, while also having 600 more yards; Cams TD-INT of +7 over Ben gives him an argument at the very least. Matt Ryan has more yardage and equal TDs while throwing to Julio/Sanu/Ridley/Hooper, so I guess you got me on one stat. Cam is still statistically top 8 in every category I mentioned, if you can't observe blatant ****ing numbers in front of you I've wasted more time here than I thought.[/QUOTE
    I guess we can just agree to disagree. I strongly feel I can show 8 QBs ahead of him and you donít.

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,823
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I've never said Cam was better than Mahomes, he was the ****ing MVP by a mile. I also haven't said he was better than Rodgers, though he did project to have around the same yardage and 11 more touchdowns, though Rodgers would've had 8 fewer INTs. Ben had a less TD and 6 more INTs, while also having 600 more yards; Cams TD-INT of +7 over Ben gives him an argument at the very least. Matt Ryan has more yardage and equal TDs while throwing to Julio/Sanu/Ridley/Hooper, so I guess you got me on one stat. Cam is still statistically top 8 in every category I mentioned, if you can't observe blatant ****ing numbers in front of you I've wasted more time here than I thought.
    Top 8 before injury, easy.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Top 8 before injury, easy.
    Rivers too I guess. In the same time he was top 8 in the same stats.
    BTW thanks for you evidence. At least the other poster tried.

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,823
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Rivers too I guess. In the same time he was top 8 in the same stats.
    BTW thanks for you evidence. At least the other poster tried.
    Why should I repeat everything?

    You ignore talent level surrounding the qbs. Not much more I can add.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Why should I repeat everything?

    You ignore talent level surrounding the qbs. Not much more I can add.
    If your opinion is that heís top 8 or the best thatís cool. If your looking beyond the stats thatís cool too.
    But strictly going by the stats heís not.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    86,823
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    If your opinion is that heís top 8 or the best thatís cool. If your looking beyond the stats thatís cool too.
    But strictly going by the stats heís not.
    Stats lie, Iíve already said that. Judging anyone strictly on stats is lazy.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Stats lie, Iíve already said that. Judging anyone strictly on stats is lazy.
    They tell the truth a lot more then lie.
    Your magic eyes and evaluation of the QBs surroundings canít possibly lie. Lol

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,055
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    They tell the truth a lot more then lie.
    Your magic eyes and evaluation of the QBs surroundings canít possibly lie. Lol
    I disagree . See mitch trubisky 2018.

    He's always been bad. But the stats say otherwise for that season.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,395
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I disagree . See mitch trubisky 2018.

    He's always been bad. But the stats say otherwise for that season.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Which doesnít contradict anything I said.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,034
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Which doesnít contradict anything I said.
    yes, it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  14. #149
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    16,942
    Just list the 8 QBs you think had a better stretch of 11 games than Cam.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9,997
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Which doesnít contradict anything I said.
    You got us there. I'm finding it difficult to counter your points. Guess I'll pull out my trump card:

    Jameis Winston. 11 games played.
    3000 yards. 19 tds.

    If this doesn't prove Cam was playing as a top 4-8 QB, I don't know what will.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •