Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    not only did the skins not trade for cam, they traded for the other QB out of a job on the same team
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    not only did the skins not trade for cam, they traded for the other QB out of a job on the same team
    I legit have to wonder what Rivera is thinking with this move. Back during the team's winning streak some speculated Allen might get us a 2nd or 3rd, so I'm pretty surprised to see him get a 5th after the catastrophic end to the season. You guys would've been so much better off with bringing McCoy back.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I legit have to wonder what Rivera is thinking with this move. Back during the team's winning streak some speculated Allen might get us a 2nd or 3rd, so I'm pretty surprised to see him get a 5th after the catastrophic end to the season. You guys would've been so much better off with bringing McCoy back.
    With no offseason workouts I think there’s huge benefit to familiarity. A 5th rounder is hardly much so I like the love to grab a QB the coach knows.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Honestly the Cowboys should rescind their offer on Dak and sign Cam instead of he's released. Cam is better than Dak, and would be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    When did I say Tanny wouldn't start over MM? I've been a big Tanny fan since the Dolphins. MM I said was a good qb in the right system, although I'm not certain the fit is Oakland but it depends on what they do around him and what the are asking him to do. Elite is resaved for the top 1-2 for me so no Wilson isn't elite, IMO.
    What about Vegas for MM? Lol j.k man.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    With no offseason workouts I think there’s huge benefit to familiarity. A 5th rounder is hardly much so I like the love to grab a QB the coach knows.
    I get that, and a 5th isn't exactly outrageous, but Kyle Allen was hot garbage in all but two games last year. The "check the ball to McCaffrey" scheme is the only thing they can't easily take with them from Carolina. Maybe I'm putting too much faith in Rivera/Turner realizing how bad he was.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    They signed P.J. Walker from the XFL too, which I thought was an interesting move.

My money is on Cam signing with the Chargers.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Or Cam could end up with the Patriots

I mean, what is anyone's guess on how much he'll be looking for money and length wise from a new team?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I mean, what is anyone's guess on how much he'll be looking for money and length wise from a new team?
    He'd be stupid to want anything more than a 1 year deal. His value is at an all time low, so I imagine someone will get him for ~20M for one year.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

He'd be stupid to want anything more than a 1 year deal. His value is at an all time low, so I imagine someone will get him for ~20M for one year.
    I can agree with the length. But wow, really? Seems kinda high at this point. Who has that cap or could easily create it?

Also what is the precedence for that kinda money or is his situation too unique for comparison?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I can agree with the length. But wow, really? Seems kinda high at this point. Who has that cap or could easily create it?

Also what is the precedence for that kinda money or is his situation too unique for comparison?
    Jags, Chargers, Broncos, Washington, and Dolphins all have over 20M currently. I imagine a few other teams could move cap around to sign if they wanted. Not to say all those teams for sure are going to be looking, but they're possibilities.

Cams 20M is currently the 22nd highest QB average. When Teddy Bridgwater pulls 21M/season, 3 years, I have to assume Cams bottom price is 15M-20M. I also don't expect him to sign too quick, I think he'll wait on the right offer.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Jags, Chargers, Broncos, Washington, and Dolphins all have over 20M currently. I imagine a few other teams could move cap around to sign if they wanted. Not to say all those teams for sure are going to be looking, but they're possibilities.

Cams 20M is currently the 22nd highest QB average. When Teddy Bridgwater pulls 21M/season, 3 years, I have to assume Cams bottom price is 15M-20M. I also don't expect him to sign too quick, I think he'll wait on the right offer.
    I doubt he gets 20 million on one year though.
    On a one year deal there’s no flexibility, no signing bonus To be spread out etc... It means the whole amount would have to count in the first year which is difficult to absorb.
    Bridgewater is averaging 21 million but only has a 14 million cap hit in year one.
    I guess he could sign a two or three year deal with low guarantees that would in essence be like a one year deal.
    He will probably get a deal like Mariota with lots of incentives. That also protects the team with his health issues.

Washington is not a possibility.. 0% chance
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast