Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    this is the one issue with the eagles... they should have learned from AJ... why bring in another locker room cancer while giving up a 3rd and a 5th plus giving this dude the highest AAV.... you could have just brought back jenkings and kept mills at corner after adding the dline and it would have been fine... now you bring in this idiot and move mills to safety? i feel like they ****ed up on this 1 only after hearing how much of a cancer this dude was and it just wasnt the coaches but the players.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is the one issue with the eagles... they should have learned from AJ... why bring in another locker room cancer while giving up a 3rd and a 5th plus giving this dude the highest AAV.... you could have just brought back jenkings and kept mills at corner after adding the dline and it would have been fine... now you bring in this idiot and move mills to safety? i feel like they ****ed up on this 1 only after hearing how much of a cancer this dude was and it just wasnt the coaches but the players.
    Eh an anonymous source to the Detroit Free Press...I wouldn't put much stock into it.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Eh an anonymous source to the Detroit Free Press...I wouldn't put much stock into it.
    it took the dude like an hour after being traded to unleash... maybe you are correct but who thought AJ would be the dick he is? philly locker room is everything esp with a QB who has all the talent but not the locker room... id be worried.

wentz talent is there... leadership i am not so sure and id try and keep the problem *****es away esp when you could have just brought back jenkins and kept mills as corner.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 03-21-2020 at 03:29 AM.

it took the dude like an hour after being traded to unleash... maybe you are correct but who thought AJ would be the dick he is? philly locker room is everything esp with a QB who has all the talent but not the locker room... id be worried.

wentz talent is there... leadership i am not so sure and id try and keep the problem *****es away esp when you could have just brought back jenkins and kept mills as corner.
    What if Jenkins was the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    is now he a problem that he is gone

he was legit your dawkins and he played like it man

is now he a problem that he is gone

he was legit your dawkins and he played like it man
    Iím asking, what if he was the lockerroom issue? His name came up along with AJ.

He was a fantastic player, he wasnít Dawkins though. Iíll miss him, no doubt, but it is what it is. Business.

To be fair he has been vocal about our idiot coach and strange way the Lions operate now that MP and BQ have full control (since the Diggs trade especially). He never ripped on the teammates or fans though, at least to my knowledge. I don't count arguing with idiots on twitter as ripping in fans. Does he have a bit of an ego? Sure, but that is not out of the ordinary for high level talents. Philly has known to handle an ego or two, I think Slay will be fine there.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 03-21-2020 at 11:10 AM.

Locker room issue?
    Do some research before you talk please and embarass yourself.

If a player is a cancer you wouldn't have teammates and elite players from.around the league congratulating the guy and happy he got to leave the environment. Ex lions players are saying same thing about Patricia.

Now he gets to come be with a players coach and his ex coach in Jimmmmmay. Dudes furthest from.an issue seeing as he kept everything under raps until last couple days.

You praise Jenkins but fail to say the guy publically said he wpng be back without a raise at an yr end presser a day after losing a heart breaking game to end his year.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Locker room issue?
    Do some research before you talk please and embarass yourself.

If a player is a cancer you wouldn't have teammates and elite players from.around the league congratulating the guy and happy he got to leave the environment. Ex lions players are saying same thing about Patricia.

Now he gets to come be with a players coach and his ex coach in Jimmmmmay. Dudes furthest from.an issue seeing as he kept everything under raps until last couple days.

You praise Jenkins but fail to say the guy publically said he wpng be back without a raise at an yr end presser a day after losing a heart breaking game to end his year.
    Here is a tweet that his antics in the locker room were not wanted.

https://twitter.com/freepsports/stat...513190912?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently this is what lead to the disgruntled behavior though.

https://twitter.com/dezglobal/status...888828930?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

Yep, totally understandable why Slay would speak out about that after the trade.

Even if the guy is a bit of a dick I highly doubt heís just going to show up to a new lockeroom and start disrupting things . Whatever issues he had if any will most likely stay in Detroit .

Slay to Eagles for 3rd and 5th

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yep, totally understandable why Slay would speak out about that after the trade.
    Honestly, I would talk **** about Patricia too.

He's the one leaking all the locker room Wentz issues every couple months, lol.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post

If true he coulda sued for sexual harassment, probably get more money than he is now.

Patricia getting fired for "homophobic" comments when?
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast