Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, that **** is all luck and Ashley really got unlucky.

I find it funny that Wes gets **** on every time.
    lol yea when all else fails just blame wes xD

Yeah, Wes did help Dee, but thatís not why you got sent to the elimination.

Poor Jay might be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Edit: Oh and **** CT. I'm so tired of hearing him say he's coming back next season ready to go, and shows up as his normal fat *** self. I give Jay some credit, putting the ropes through the blocks saved his ***, but I still think he's going home soon. But they might target one of the other gimps like Swaggy P or w/e the **** his name is.
    Swaggy might not be super muscular but he is a pretty athletic dude. Right after Big Brother he beat Fessy in a 1 on 1 charity basketball game so he definitely has some athletic ability.

I think he got the wind knocked out of him.

Josh is a dumb ***, easy way to get a red skull and he passes it, dude is soft.

I think he got the wind knocked out of him.

Josh is a dumb ***, easy way to get a red skull and he passes it, dude is soft.
    josh is the dumbest character in the world possibly ever on this show and for some reason he really thinks he is a threat to wes lolololololol.... i was glad wes didnt vote in whats his name because then they would have put wes up against him and wes aint beating him lol

That interchange between Josh and Wes was one of the most humiliating things I've ever seen on the Challenge lol, I felt second hand cringe for how bad he got destroyed and how despondent/stupid/pathetic his response was.

And yes ^, literally will never have an easier opportunity to get a skull. My question is was Wes trying to get himself thrown in once he knew it was Jay? Josh was just too spineless and pathetic to do it despite being emasculated to his face. I imagine the veterans are smart enough to know that waiting until the end means you are more likely to be matched up against a high level player.
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 04-30-2020 at 07:59 PM.

My only theory as to why some vets donít want to go now is that they feel they will get put again in the future as the number dwindle, itís not like they win and they are safe.

Imagine letís say Wes goes in now and wins, he may get thrown in again vs The football player or Bananas later on.

Eventually I think all the contestants will have a shot to win an elimination but is easier to win one later agains a tougher competitor than to win 2-3 and not be sent home.

I give the show credit is not always who is stronger who wins now, you have to be able to do endurance and be smart as well.

My only theory as to why some vets donít want to go now is that they feel they will get put again in the future as the number dwindle, itís not like they win and they are safe.

Imagine letís say Wes goes in now and wins, he may get thrown in again vs The football player or Bananas later on.

Eventually I think all the contestants will have a shot to win an elimination but is easier to win one later agains a tougher competitor than to win 2-3 and not be sent home.

I give the show credit is not always who is stronger who wins now, you have to be able to do endurance and be smart as well.
    the only thing i hope they add going forward is this... jay got ****ed over bad because everyone is *******... they should have said from the beginning only a set number of skulls are available period and if you win more than 1 you already knock someone out because then there is really no chance jay goes in 3 times and the tribunal should be forced to make their decision at the house instead of seeing what the challenge is before they decide. I like some of the changes they have made about needing to do a challenge to get in but you basically **** over the new weaker players instantly because of this...

something else they could have added... if someone has more then 1 skull they should be allowed to offer up both skulls to pick a replacement of their choice not in the tribunal... also shuts sending in the same player for easy wins down and hurts the player with the skulls but in this current challenge jay could have really flipped the tables on the house by then choosing a wes or a johnny or the guys name i am forgetting to go against rogan lol
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 04-30-2020 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the only thing i hope they add going forward is this... jay got ****ed over bad because everyone is *******... they should have said from the beginning only a set number of skulls are available period and if you win more than 1 you already knock someone out because then there is really no chance jay goes in 3 times and the tribunal should be forced to make their decision at the house instead of seeing what the challenge is before they decide. I like some of the changes they have made about needing to do a challenge to get in but you basically **** over the new weaker players instantly because of this...

something else they could have added... if someone has more then 1 skull they should be allowed to offer up both skulls to pick a replacement of their choice not in the tribunal... also shuts sending in the same player for easy wins down and hurts the player with the skulls but in this current challenge jay could have really flipped the tables on the house by then choosing a wes or a johnny or the guys name i am forgetting to go against rogan lol
    Yeah I am legit shocked that TJ didn't announce before the voting / at the Elimination that there was some kind of bonus to having multiple Red Skulls regarding avoiding Eliminations. Solves all of the problems we are talking about and people would like it - no one wants to see the same person thrown in week after week (unless it's a Wes Fresh Meat situation where he legit went from beginning to end being thrown in, everyone knows Jay's time is limited if he is thrown in constantly). It solves the lack of entertainment from this and then people wouldn't have to worry about being thrown in later.

Like it's so dumb to see Wes plotting to "throw in Jordan" - I am pretty skeptical that this was even his true intent (what would be a real mind **** is if Jordan-Wes-Johnny all agreed to stage "incidents" to create little mobs to throw each other in week to week), because what is the penalty of going in? You get the opportunity to advance to the final? Jordan has been voting for HIMSELF. The only disadvantage is the tribunal can cherry pick themselves to go in if they see it as an advantageous match-up vs. the nominee. That's supposed to be the tribunal advantage at this point, not to be a ***** and threaten to "throw people in" when that's what most of them want anyway. They really ****ed up what could be a cool dynamic with the tribunal-nominee-rest of house by allowing them to throw in the same person. They screw something up every year and I don't get it, it's so obvious what they needed to do.

And they need to come up with better mini-Challenges. Just because a car is riding on its side doesn't mean its a good idea... like I would have rather the person had to run so there was some kind of personal aspect to it, who cares if it's in a car, on a horse, in a helicopter? They need to put some one person team ideas in, pull from old shows that had good ones if you have to. Less of this stupid team garbage, someone on your team doesn't see the first math equation and all the sudden you're at risk for elimination despite you having nothing to do with it? What?

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    And they need to come up with better mini-Challenges. Just because a car is riding on its side doesn't mean its a good idea... like I would have rather the person had to run so there was some kind of personal aspect to it, who cares if it's in a car, on a horse, in a helicopter? They need to put some one person team ideas in, pull from old shows that had good ones if you have to. Less of this stupid team garbage, someone on your team doesn't see the first math equation and all the sudden you're at risk for elimination despite you having nothing to do with it? What?
    That is definitely one thing I don't like at all. And its not even like they picked their teams, its completely random.

One of the best eliminations in awhile, was on the edge of my seat.

I don't see much of the challenge but they have told me it's good

man i was glad about both eliminations tonight.... that cheating ***** on the girls team just tossed away a 3 year relationship and a house for a dude that will be banging another girl the minute he touches down back hom.... it really did suck about jordan but thems the breaks... glad he is gone.

Lets go wes and bananas

i will also say this... i have not hated anyone as much as i hate josh...t he dude is legit a moron lol

Yeah Josh still not understanding that no one cares about him was pretty funny.

This one had zero impact on Jordan's position in the Challenge hierarchy, think it was impossible to beat Fessy with one hand there.

Wes and Bananas have to go in soon though.

And I think Bear must have wanted to go home, dude looked like he DGAF in there. His posture from the break was terrible.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast