Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    what wes did to jean was ****ing hilarious lolololol..... Dee is ****ing crazy as hell man... like rogan is ****ed for eternity because that ***** is off her rocker.

Holy **** rookie Jenn kind of looks like my ex, but slimmer. God bless her, she got the looks the smarts is not there.

Ashley is right Dee, basically gave the strongest girl a lay up to the final. Only two possibly beating her is Tori or Maddy, or being eliminated on a purge.

You'd think Jordan was trolling with his post-loss pouting ****.

And Dee was scurrred to jump in there, she can say she was honoring her word, no one believed that **** lol.

Yup, Dee was scurred of losing but that that chick was as easy a layup as they come.

I knew that the stronger members would try to go in and beat up on the easy targets and then coast.

Yeah that one girl literally has a free ride to the final now, no one is going to throw her in again.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Yeah that one girl literally has a free ride to the final now, no one is going to throw her in again.
    Yup, only way she might be put in is if they are close to the end and an alliance want to put her in because they are afraid of her or want her to eliminate somebody like Tori.

Fat CT ran out of gas.

Jay is going to get thrown in there again in two weeks am sure and his luck will soon run out I think.

But it will be interesting who plays scared and who volunteers to go in.

Also thatís why nobody ever wants to go in because it can always backfire.

wes coming up large... i love him and johnny... if johnny turns on him which i dont think he will ima be pissed... Dee is a psycho **** and this is finally the kick in the *** ct needed... he is gonna be a monster next season

also there is nobody i hate more then ashleigh

I love Ashleigh, Bananas hating on her because she is a pretty good social player and he is a POS and she has mass a lot more money than him in the game.

I'm on the hate Ashley train. I've waited my whole Challenge life for someone to tell her "GO! GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!" when she threatens to go home every season.

I think that next week TJ will say something about "If you have more than 1 Red Skull you get X" - there has to be some kind of barrier to throwing in the same person every week. Or possibly he will say there are a limited amount to be distributed, so you are limiting your opportunities by throwing in the same person every time.

And I loved that Wes Bananas scene lol. **** was gold.

Edit: Oh and **** CT. I'm so tired of hearing him say he's coming back next season ready to go, and shows up as his normal fat *** self. I give Jay some credit, putting the ropes through the blocks saved his ***, but I still think he's going home soon. But they might target one of the other gimps like Swaggy P or w/e the **** his name is.

Thatís the only thing that annoys me about Ashley, when she threatens to leave, but to me she is funny and I love the fact that she can just shut bananas up by stating the fact she won more money than him.

"Puzzle". Episode was fine but dumb production choices. Herp derp pool starts at 61 degrees for first team, 49 degrees for last team.

And those kinds of eliminations are the worst, literally all luck. Would not have wanted to go into that one either if I was a strong player.

Yeah, that **** is all luck and Ashley really got unlucky.

I find it funny that Wes gets **** on every time.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast