Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

The Challenge - Total Madness

Bout time they have to make it that anybody that makes it to the finals has to face elimination as well.

From the previews ive seen/read about this season I am very excited.
    Looking forward to the premiere this evening.

this looks dope... love the underground bunker... please just let wes win and i pray ct is in shape

i think i found my new challenge crush... bayleigh is ****ing gorgeous

Nanners/wes the bromance i never knew i needed until now. Please keep them on and together.

**** both of them.

CT is even fatter, canít skate by this year, so he will need to win an elimination.

I think the vets will try to volunteer early to fight off weaker players and then skate by.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    **** both of them.

CT is even fatter, canít skate by this year, so he will need to win an elimination.

I think the vets will try to volunteer early to fight off weaker players and then skate by.
    yup its smart and yes ct looks fat still... i dont get it honestly... 6 months of working out would get him a million dollars because he is that unstoppable when in shape.

so who turns on who first? nanners or wes?

Wes really has no friends and even the new kid called him out even though he was doing nothing against him.

So I think Bananas will turn on him when he has no more use of him. Also I think Wes is a pretty weak competitor now, he is not better than Leroy at this point. I think he will be taken out sooner rather than later by a pretty new player.

The Wes Bananas Alliance I've been waiting 20 years for. Hopefully they both go deep into the game so there can be a magnificent back stab.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    The Wes Bananas Alliance I've been waiting 20 years for. Hopefully they both go deep into the game so there can be a magnificent back stab.

it made me so happy... i wish they were both in their primes though so they could take out people left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this looks dope... love the underground bunker... please just let wes win and i pray ct is in shape

i think i found my new challenge crush... bayleigh is ****ing gorgeous
    For someone who watches Big Brother... Her ****** personality outweighs her good looks.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    For someone who watches Big Brother... Her ****** personality outweighs her good looks.
    yea the first episode she seemed hella annoying lol

I love to see Keilah back, she still has be blocked on twitter though. Lol

Nanners/wes the bromance i never knew i needed until now. Please keep them on and together.
    I'm also pretty happy that this finally happened, I'm a big fan of both guys. I just have a feeling it will be short lived and one of these guys will get eliminated pretty early.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    **** both of them.

CT definitely has the ability to win an elimination but it really depends on what kind of elimination it is. Back in the day CT would be a force in just about any kind of challenge.

yup its smart and yes ct looks fat still... i dont get it honestly... 6 months of working out would get him a million dollars because he is that unstoppable when in shape.
    I kind of get it.
    He can be fat and skate by and politic and avoid eliminations and still win a championship. He just did it last season and I'm sure it was his plan to do the same exact thing this season.

You canít pick and choose. If itís something that they have to climb CT is ****ed just like fat Evan back in the day.

Itís itís a one on one physical thing nobody is beating him.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast