Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Wait is this the chick they were doing the special of her giving birth during COVID-19? The one that just had the baby with Corey?
    Correct. In the US, they pulled the special an hour or two before it was set to air.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I don't watch teen mom but apparently they even made a storyline out of the tweets too, which makes it worse. So they take advantage of the tweets for views, and then fire her 2 yrs later because of the current world situation... Wtf? Yes

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I'm not completely sure on the specifics but its seems like exactly what you said.
    It's sad.

Definitely MTVs biggest mistake in the looming legal situation. Before that you just say, "Yeahh we're adopting a "new" policy towards these types of things."

Now the legal team goes and says, "Well we see you also fired this woman who had apologized for actions taken about a decade ago, and you even made a television episode out of her apologizing... so what about person X, X, X and X who committed X action between these two events that are unquestionably more insensitive than my client?"

Is this show still on MTV?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is this show still on MTV?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yessir. Wednesday nights. I believe this is season 36.

This season has lost alot of steam with the awkward Dee edits and Wes' elimination. There's nobody to hate/root against, and no intrigue with Bananas since he has no enemies. Too bad, because this season had a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    This season has lost alot of steam with the awkward Dee edits and Wes' elimination. There's nobody to hate/root against, and no intrigue with Bananas since he has no enemies. Too bad, because this season had a good start.
    Jordan also losing and letís add that no Cara/Paulie has made the season a bit lame too.

tonights episode made me so happy... melissa is ****ing gorgeous to me... found out tonight she was actually pregnant throughout the season which is a scary thought tbh. So glad about josh and aneesa though... i do like annessa but i feel like people if they join these challenges shouldnt take offense if they let themselves go like she and ct have.

I love Melissa since she first came in, but yeah she was pregnant during the show.

Kid looks tanned, might be coreys too. Lol

Josh getting booted and TJ addressing him as somebody that cries a lot was ****ing hilarious.

I feel bad for Annessa because itís not a team thing and I hardly doubt they will match people in the end. Somebody like Josh should have no say when he has never run a final, he was just regurgitating what bananas said and itís a obvious bananas does not like her.

I don't feel bad for Aneesa even a little bit. She didn't perform all season. She hasn't earned anything.

Well I had just read the recaps the last two weeks with the editing **** but I heard this week was good so I tuned in.

Wasn't disappointed, they really made that hall tight as ****. It has to be scary for anyone knowing you are going to be hitting someone full force with no wiggle room. Nelson really blew it on the first one, can't believe he lost.

And since I got shadow banned on Reddit, I'll say it here - I think it's funny that a lot of these losers that have been running their mouths about what a POS Nelson is, and how he is a misogynist etc. all season haven't done a single thing in their entire lives 1/2 as selfless as what he did for Cory there. I'm not going to say it makes him a perfect human by any means, or even a good one, but it shows that everyone has the ability to do good things - and people are SO excited to throw people in the trash ASAP these days... even when they haven't done **** for anyone themselves.

Oh and excited for a snow final, I personally think the Exes final was probably the hardest one I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Well I had just read the recaps the last two weeks with the editing **** but I heard this week was good so I tuned in.

Wasn't disappointed, they really made that hall tight as ****. It has to be scary for anyone knowing you are going to be hitting someone full force with no wiggle room. Nelson really blew it on the first one, can't believe he lost.

And since I got shadow banned on Reddit, I'll say it here - I think it's funny that a lot of these losers that have been running their mouths about what a POS Nelson is, and how he is a misogynist etc. all season haven't done a single thing in their entire lives 1/2 as selfless as what he did for Cory there. I'm not going to say it makes him a perfect human by any means, or even a good one, but it shows that everyone has the ability to do good things - and people are SO excited to throw people in the trash ASAP these days... even when they haven't done **** for anyone themselves.

Oh and excited for a snow final, I personally think the Exes final was probably the hardest one I've ever seen.
    Nelson is human just like everybody else and he will say some horrible ****, but then apologizes and as we saw he did perhaps one of the most selfless acts in challenge history.

Bananas was ready to send Cory and Kyle was going to follow him.

I was surprised but not shocked that Nelson did that good, he is pretty strong even if he does not look as big as some others like Rogan.

Jenny just destroyed Dee who had no shot.

I hope it never happens but I feel like itís only a matter of time before somebody gets seriously injured in a Hall Brawl. They didnít even have them wearing the face masks this time around. Nelsonís face after the competition was all beat up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Nelson is human just like everybody else and he will say some horrible ****, but then apologizes and as we saw he did perhaps one of the most selfless acts in challenge history.

Bananas was ready to send Cory and Kyle was going to follow him.

I was surprised but not shocked that Nelson did that good, he is pretty strong even if he does not look as big as some others like Rogan.

Jenny just destroyed Dee who had no shot.
    Yep, we've seen people put themselves at risk to honor alliances and help friends, but never when you are more or less assured a shot at a million dollars if you keep your mouth shut, NO ONE does that.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I hope it never happens but I feel like itís only a matter of time before somebody gets seriously injured in a Hall Brawl. They didnít even have them wearing the face masks this time around. Nelsonís face after the competition was all beat up.
    For sure, I remember when Wes caught a knee from Leroy when his head was down and got jacked up. I think they need to move in the opposite direction and give more room instead of tightening it up. All of the football paralysis injuries I've seen have been from two players meeting heads down and making contact like that. You really have no choice in hall brawl but to have your head down, if your head is up, the other guy is undoubtedly getting lower and going to up end you.

Agree, they both headed head first and those helmets did not look safe enough.

I am the biggest bananas hater, but man he deserved this one and props to him.

He adapted going into this season making new alliances and not being a total dick and it payed off big time. It think he got lucky facing Rogan in a non contact elimination because of it was hall brake or the other any other contact one he would of lost most likely, but props for beating guys 10+ years younger.

Fezzy had not stamina and it showed in the end because he should of won with the lead he had after the math problem, he ended up last.

Corey I was rooting for, but man he is dumb and that cost him.

Kyle skated all season but props to him for finishing second.

Jenny had this only part she may have lost it on was the math puzzle and the other chick ****ed up a lot more than her.

Melissa is never coming back again now that she is a mom, if she was pregnant when it filmed them wow.

Baeligh has a tough injury, but she was not going to win.

The other girl may win one in the future, needs to work on math and puzzles.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast