Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Could see the end of the show potentially, there's enough history on a lot of the show's main cast where they could probably justify banning half of them or more if those tweets from Dee were enough.
    I find it weird that ppl get so offended by reality TV and want to "cancel" cast members. What were they expecting when watching this show? Shows like this are supposed to be trashy...

Ppl should only get banned if they say something ultra offensive, or if they're a serious danger to cast members/production like Camila and young CT.

I think a 2 season suspension woulda been enough for Dee. Permanently banned is overboard imo
    Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

Agree 100%. I go on the Challenge Reddit in addition to here since it has more activity and I'll hear about stuff like the Dee thing where I wouldn't have heard otherwise.

It's mind blowing how stupid 95% of the people are over there. It's just a giant mob of people crying over how terrible person X is. Like you said, it's supposed to be a freak show, who would want to watch sane/normal humans on Reality TV?

World has gone mad.

Agree 100%. I go on the Challenge Reddit in addition to here since it has more activity and I'll hear about stuff like the Dee thing where I wouldn't have heard otherwise.

It's mind blowing how stupid 95% of the people are over there. It's just a giant mob of people crying over how terrible person X is. Like you said, it's supposed to be a freak show, who would want to watch sane/normal humans on Reality TV?

World has gone mad.
    Yea I visit there from time to time to see if there's any off-the-show things going on and I see exactly what u see. It's annoying seeing ppl complain about how evil the cast members are. Wtf got these ppl into the show in the first place? Were they expecting a church service?

Without the crazy ppl, this show would be D level celebs pretending to be athletes doing carnival games 50% of the time. What makes the show great is the drama combined with the athletics/gameplay. Nobody would care about this show if u replaced Bananas, CT, Wes, and Cara with Darrell, Landon, Fessy, and Emily Schromm.

I get it but some shot should not be wowed like racism and sexual assault like Kenny and Evan did.

It seems they are cleaning some house on mtv since they also let go one of those tv teen moms chicks.

I'm more than fine with people who assault other people or are overtly racist (Camilla) being tossed off immediately.

But now she's suing MTV, and she'll have a list a mile long of things people have done on or off the show that were worse than a few BS Tweets - at that point it becomes do you throw everyone off who has ever done anything ignorant (from what I can see, the low IQ Twitter population has mentioned Johnny, Wes, Ashley, Bear, Rogan, Georgia, Jordan, Swaggy +), or do you just shut down the show?

And they are doing hack job edits to remove Dee from the episodes lol, 30 less minutes and it sucked ***, FML.
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 06-11-2020 at 01:36 AM.

Wait every trusts to wrist her out from yesterday’s episode?

I have not seen it yet.

It was trash. Apparently they released the full one online at the MTV Canada online site. Someone on Reddit wrote a summary of all the scenes that were taken out, and (I don't have Instagram so I couldn't watch) but "@mtvteapage" has a lot of the scenes that were taken out of the episode... it was apparently like 75% Dee so none of it makes sense without them.

Someone clipped most of the removed footage here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MtvChalleng...t_right_mtvca/

It will likely get taken down in the near future.
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 06-11-2020 at 03:24 PM.

Sucks u guys got a janky version of the episode. I was confused why everyone hated it then realized that they edited Dee out of everything. The full episode was really good.

Yeah, that episode made no sense they way they edited.

I wonder if they do that for the rest of the episodes, especially now since she might be suing. Hopefully not tho since everyone was so pissed about how bad the edit was.

Apparently they edited the episode description for next week, people thinking it will be an ongoing thing. Going to be LOL funny if Dee wins this season, which is distinctly possible given the amount of air time she has gotten, they tend to do that for people who go far. I'm fairly certain she'll at least make the finals.

I got shadow banned from the Reddit over there, such spineless sissies.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    It seems they are cleaning some house on mtv since they also let go one of those tv teen moms chicks.
    I get it and I don't. The girl from Teen Mom tweeted some racist things...in 2012. If you are racist in 2012 there is a good chance you still are in 2020. However, there is a good chance she was just a dumb 17 year old girl at the time of the tweets and she has truly changed the way she views things in the past 8 years. Her boyfriend, Corey from the Challenge, is black so they would also mean that her baby is black. I realize its a very sensitive topic and I have no idea whether or not she is actually racist. My main issue here is with MTV. If these tweets were just surfacing for the first time than maybe I could see this decision being made. However, these tweets were publicly addressed and apologized for a while back. Not that anyone should automatically be forgiven just because they say sorry, but if MTV was going to **** can her for them they should have done it a long time ago.

I'm more than fine with people who assault other people or are overtly racist (Camilla) being tossed off immediately.

But now she's suing MTV, and she'll have a list a mile long of things people have done on or off the show that were worse than a few BS Tweets - at that point it becomes do you throw everyone off who has ever done anything ignorant (from what I can see, the low IQ Twitter population has mentioned Johnny, Wes, Ashley, Bear, Rogan, Georgia, Jordan, Swaggy +), or do you just shut down the show?

And they are doing hack job edits to remove Dee from the episodes lol, 30 less minutes and it sucked ***, FML.
    Absolute trash of an edit job. Just let the season play out as it was originally supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I get it and I don't. The girl from Teen Mom tweeted some racist things...in 2012. If you are racist in 2012 there is a good chance you still are in 2020. However, there is a good chance she was just a dumb 17 year old girl at the time of the tweets and she has truly changed the way she views things in the past 8 years. Her boyfriend, Corey from the Challenge, is black so they would also mean that her baby is black. I realize its a very sensitive topic and I have no idea whether or not she is actually racist. My main issue here is with MTV. If these tweets were just surfacing for the first time than maybe I could see this decision being made. However, these tweets were publicly addressed and apologized for a while back. Not that anyone should automatically be forgiven just because they say sorry, but if MTV was going to **** can her for them they should have done it a long time ago.

Absolute trash of an edit job. Just let the season play out as it was originally supposed to.
    Wait is this the chick they were doing the special of her giving birth during COVID-19? The one that just had the baby with Corey?

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post

I don't watch teen mom but apparently they even made a storyline out of the tweets too, which makes it worse. So they take advantage of the tweets for views, and then fire her 2 yrs later because of the current world situation... Wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Wait is this the chick they were doing the special of her giving birth during COVID-19? The one that just had the baby with Corey?
    Yes

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast