Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 115
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,420
    I dunno about that, but it does make sense that they could of done something to make sure one of them got the red skull for sure, but they could of waited at least another week.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,235
    the balls on wes i respect but i knew he was ****ed the minute he went in.... he should have waited till next guys day and gone against josh...credit for the risk and wes is my guy but bananas is the goat for a reason

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,235
    also the josh/family thing made me like him a little bit and then he does josh things and makes me hate him again lol... how he fell was ****ing hilarious and 100 percent something youd expect

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,194
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    That was quite a moment, broke my heart.

    The question is, was this planned by Wes and Bananas? Maybe not a direct throw, but they got together and said - we miscalculated this, we're running out of time, and on top of it, both of us need to not only get ourselves in, but win our elimination. Why not go against each other and lock in a finals appearance - and depending on the outcome, throw the other person some cash?
    I think Smashley hinted at this on twitter.

    I wish Wes just gambled and waited until next week. I guess they wanted to make this epic moment tho...


  5. #65
    Yeah hopefully it comes out, usually over time we find out who intentionally lost to go home/cut a deal - most recently "known" one was Zach I believe, had a wedding he needed to go to and threw the elim.

    Disregarding all of that discussion, despite thinking it was incredibly well edited (I think it was one of the rare moments we see Johnny not "in character" while on the show), I do wish they had chosen a better elimination. They didn't even verify the batteries were in the same spot for each player.

    If they had a good idea that they would be going up against each other, it should have been the most epic elimination possible with a physical and mental aspect.

    They could have even done the same elimination but made it one of those games where there are a bunch of different labels/markers/pictures and you need to pair them together among all the different choices. Made it the first person to pair 5 different groups won or something. Was too anti climatic how it was set up. I think the lack of "movement" in general made it less exciting.

    I would have even rather them replayed the same one Jenna or Aneesa did and just add an extra puzzle at the end.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,235
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Yeah hopefully it comes out, usually over time we find out who intentionally lost to go home/cut a deal - most recently "known" one was Zach I believe, had a wedding he needed to go to and threw the elim.

    Disregarding all of that discussion, despite thinking it was incredibly well edited (I think it was one of the rare moments we see Johnny not "in character" while on the show), I do wish they had chosen a better elimination. They didn't even verify the batteries were in the same spot for each player.

    If they had a good idea that they would be going up against each other, it should have been the most epic elimination possible with a physical and mental aspect.

    They could have even done the same elimination but made it one of those games where there are a bunch of different labels/markers/pictures and you need to pair them together among all the different choices. Made it the first person to pair 5 different groups won or something. Was too anti climatic how it was set up. I think the lack of "movement" in general made it less exciting.

    I would have even rather them replayed the same one Jenna or Aneesa did and just add an extra puzzle at the end.
    all of this... or a super physical type thing like what wes and derek went through years before with the rope or pole or whatever... or hell it would have been better if it were the type of challenge where ct eliminated johnny... something along these lines/

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,420
    Wes is not good at eliminations anymore, unless it was a puzzle I donít think he could of taken bananas out.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,831
    I think the reason Wes went down there is pride. After all the years he wanted the win over Bananas more than anything and he let those emotions get the best of him. Not his smartest decision and I'm sure he realizes how dumb it was but oh well. I think it marked the end of an era on the challenge. They may be forced to go against each other in the future but I think from here on out these two will definitely be allies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Wes is not good at eliminations anymore, unless it was a puzzle I donít think he could of taken bananas out.
    He definitely isn't as dominant as he once was, but he could have beat Bananas in that elimination. Both guys punched/kicked out every box, Bananas just happened to be a bit more thorough in doing so.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,194
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Yeah hopefully it comes out, usually over time we find out who intentionally lost to go home/cut a deal - most recently "known" one was Zach I believe, had a wedding he needed to go to and threw the elim.
    Pretty sure there was one last week when Nany sent her 2 best friends in the elimination when both had ****ed their relationships up lol.

    Disregarding all of that discussion, despite thinking it was incredibly well edited (I think it was one of the rare moments we see Johnny not "in character" while on the show), I do wish they had chosen a better elimination. They didn't even verify the batteries were in the same spot for each player.

    If they had a good idea that they would be going up against each other, it should have been the most epic elimination possible with a physical and mental aspect.

    They could have even done the same elimination but made it one of those games where there are a bunch of different labels/markers/pictures and you need to pair them together among all the different choices. Made it the first person to pair 5 different groups won or something. Was too anti climatic how it was set up. I think the lack of "movement" in general made it less exciting.

    I would have even rather them replayed the same one Jenna or Aneesa did and just add an extra puzzle at the end.
    I was disappointed when I saw the setup because I didn't wanna see some goofy carnival elimination, but at the end I was fine with it. Johnny just outworked Wes imo.


  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,194
    I'm surprised they actually banned Dee. I'm black and didn't find her comments offensive at all. It was just an unfunny joke imo...

    Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,420

    The Challenge - Total Madness

    Saw the joke that she lost heat V to a black man?

    I read it and I was lost.


    Worst **** has been said by Jordan and he still comes back, Camilla said worst and was allowed to stay.
    Last edited by Sick Of It All; 06-09-2020 at 07:24 PM.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Day the joke wad that she lost heat V to SA a black man?

    I read it and I was lost.


    Worst **** has been said by Jordan and he still comes back, Camilla said worst and was allowed to stay.
    Yup. I think this was just a wrong place wrong time scenario. Plus she's replaceable (even tho it seemed like they were potentially pushing her as one of the new faces of the show).

    Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk


  13. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Yup. I think this was just a wrong place wrong time scenario. Plus she's replaceable (even tho it seemed like they were potentially pushing her as one of the new faces of the show).

    Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk
    She is a decent competitor like Camila was and had won, she also creates drama so they like that on tv. She had become a decent villain type for a reality to show.

    Wonder Olof Georgia will be allowed back after the black face photos of her came out?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,194
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    She is a decent competitor like Camila was and had won, she also creates drama so they like that on tv. She had become a decent villain type for a reality to show.

    Wonder Olof Georgia will be allowed back after the black face photos of her came out?
    I agree, but Camila had that crazy temper that made her more intriguing I guess. She was almost like a female version of CT.

    Georgia's explanation was that she didn't know what blackface even was (maybe that's b.s but who knows...) and was deeply apologetic.

    Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk


  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    I'm surprised they actually banned Dee. I'm black and didn't find her comments offensive at all. It was just an unfunny joke imo...

    Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk
    Could see the end of the show potentially, there's enough history on a lot of the show's main cast where they could probably justify banning half of them or more if those tweets from Dee were enough.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •