Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bear was just caught off guard I think.

BTW seems like Kaylah is already with another boyfriend. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Bear was just caught off guard I think.

BTW seems like Kaylah is already with another boyfriend. Lol
    wes legit got him back

Yup, same scenario from last season when Wes was unprepared mentally and it showed, also Bear was more time it for the ***** than the money.

Yikes, never had such a roller coaster of opinion change, Jenna stock way up to wayyy down. I didn't really care about her ******** with Zach but he can get ****ed now for making her piss this away. And both of them shouldn't be invited back - maybe Zach if he goes full heel and is just a giant prick the entire time.

Zach is trash and always has been.

But I always had respect for Jenna even from her first season when her partner was a ***** and gave up while she never did.

Came out on Twitter the other day that Tony banged Jenna when her and Zach were on one of their breaks (and Tony and Zach were friends). Not going to say it excuses Zach being a douche to any degree, but at least adds some clarity why he would overreact to any rumor concerning her. Not technically cheating or anything, but prob not the best idea to bang one of his good friends if you had any hopes of getting back together.

Thatís what happens when you have a bad ***** as a gf.

Some dude will always be out to get her.

Not cheating and they seem to work through it since they going to get married.

Never thought about this when it happened, but on some pod that I listened to, someone came up with the theory that Jenna and Kailah threw their eliminations. Makes sense now that I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Came out on Twitter the other day that Tony banged Jenna when her and Zach were on one of their breaks (and Tony and Zach were friends). Not going to say it excuses Zach being a douche to any degree, but at least adds some clarity why he would overreact to any rumor concerning her. Not technically cheating or anything, but prob not the best idea to bang one of his good friends if you had any hopes of getting back together.
    let me say this... i wont ever make excuses for **** like this... its not cheating but its still ****ing wrong... that being said **** zach... he has treated her like **** forever and cheated on her and **** her for taking it.... they are the perfect match... she could have won this challenge if not for him... what a waste both of them... she is by far tougher then zach by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Never thought about this when it happened, but on some pod that I listened to, someone came up with the theory that Jenna and Kailah threw their eliminations. Makes sense now that I think about it.
    Perhaps, but Iíll believe it more from Kailah than Jenna, also Jenna did win one even with all the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Perhaps, but Iíll believe it more from Kailah than Jenna, also Jenna did win one even with all the drama.
    True, but Jenna was getting more and more anxious as time went on. Everyone in the house was complaining about her even after getting her skull. Nany being part of the tribunal also supports the theory.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    let me say this... i wont ever make excuses for **** like this... its not cheating but its still ****ing wrong... that being said **** zach... he has treated her like **** forever and cheated on her and **** her for taking it.... they are the perfect match... she could have won this challenge if not for him... what a waste both of them... she is by far tougher then zach by the way
    Zach is definitely a dick head, but Jenna wasn't winning s--t...

That was quite a moment, broke my heart.

The question is, was this planned by Wes and Bananas? Maybe not a direct throw, but they got together and said - we miscalculated this, we're running out of time, and on top of it, both of us need to not only get ourselves in, but win our elimination. Why not go against each other and lock in a finals appearance - and depending on the outcome, throw the other person some cash?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast