Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Bananas is just a beast...

The 2 girls that ran the finale to the end will be the champs for a while

Kyle showed he can win and busted his ***

Cory made the right decision throwing bananas in because he knew fessy would gas out

Overall yet again i am not a fan of this challenge finale... it was a walking contest in the snow.. that is hard no doubt but stupid.. where is the innovation or thought out finales? it def wasnt the easiest but there have been much harder

Yeah, that was not a great finale, I was expecting some climbing and nothing.

Yeah not great from a viewing perspective. I heard that a blizzard was coming in and that might have changed things.

They are half way to where they need to be. They went back to - "You reached the end first, you win." which is good, but the whole Day 1 Day 2 thing continues to be horse ****. They need to announce what exactly the rewards are so production can't **** around and the people know how hard they need to work for it.

Either way I'm glad Bananas won, looks like Wes vs. Bananas was the real final, I'm confident Wes would have also won this final. And Jordan easily would have won.

Definitely not a fun final challenge to watch, but I'm sure it was an extremely difficult one both physically and mentally...especially for Fessy and Kyle. Being out in the cold for that long would both physically and mentally break you. And that is where Bananas had the edge. He has been to these finals so many times and knows what it takes to win them. On his IG after the show ended he was teasing retirement. I can't see it actually happening but at the same time he is 38 years old and it would be nice to go out on top...so who knows.

Jenny is a freak. If she sticks around she has the ability to dominate this show for a long time. She could end up in that elite Emily Schromm/Evelyn/Laurel category.

I also don't think Fessy gassed out. He was the best physical competitor on this season and I'd be shocked if he didn't end up being a multiple time challenge champion.

He did gassed out, he just did not have long term stamina, could handle short and maybe medium length but not something that took hours.

Would like to see Cara Maria vs Jenny in a physical challenge.

fessy has a feel to me like other big guys man... ct was a beast no doubt but being big isnt going to cut it now... size once you hit the final is probably a disadvantage. If this challenge was carry 6 logs at once over 3 fessy would probably have won the first challenge and thus been fine the rest of the way maybe.... they dont push the challenge for huge guys anymore... even in the final tribunal challenge... it was mostly about speed and smarts... rogan is a beast athletically compared to johnny and if it was any of the run/smash challenges he wins... the final is all about stamina/weather conditions/ and one stupid puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedBadMan View Post
    Yeah not great from a viewing perspective. I heard that a blizzard was coming in and that might have changed things.

They are half way to where they need to be. They went back to - "You reached the end first, you win." which is good, but the whole Day 1 Day 2 thing continues to be horse ****. They need to announce what exactly the rewards are so production can't **** around and the people know how hard they need to work for it.

Either way I'm glad Bananas won, looks like Wes vs. Bananas was the real final, I'm confident Wes would have also won this final. And Jordan easily would have won.
    wes and or jordan would have easily won this final... no doubt in my mind. I also think jordans girl would have won as well and cara maria would have given jenny a run for her money and probably beat her.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    fessy has a feel to me like other big guys man... ct was a beast no doubt but being big isnt going to cut it now... size once you hit the final is probably a disadvantage. If this challenge was carry 6 logs at once over 3 fessy would probably have won the first challenge and thus been fine the rest of the way maybe.... they dont push the challenge for huge guys anymore... even in the final tribunal challenge... it was mostly about speed and smarts... rogan is a beast athletically compared to johnny and if it was any of the run/smash challenges he wins... the final is all about stamina/weather conditions/ and one stupid puzzle.
    Rogan was too short for that final. He kept on missing it by inches, Fessy, Kyle would of beaten bananas there.

Theo and Turbo would of won as well.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678