Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hester23fan4va View Post
    People who hate this, what would you have preferred? Some of you just seem unhappy with whatever they do
    Forget it man, that line of thinking doesn't fly in here
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

According to this site, Jags are on the hook for $18

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/chicago-...ck-foles-9898/

I just want to come in here and go on record....

For all the crap I endured and read about how bad Foles was and yada yada yada, I better not see some of you all over his junk (although there is rumored to be a ton of it) when he leads Chicago to a division title and conference championship visit (minimum). Quote it, book mark it, whatever you want to do, but save the receipts, I did.

RPO king, Nagy's system, top 5 D, above average offense. This team is built for Big Dick Nick.

No chance we took on the money and if we did then for sure this season without a SB shot Pace is gone.

However for the high IQ most of you have in all things Bears how on gods earth does this shock you remotely?

Pace NEEDS and WANTS Mitch to prove people wrong. I have felt about 95% certain the Bears would find a back up that would not make us claw at walls to have him start, but if Mitch did falter he was at least a hell of allot better then Daniels.

This is about as Chicago Bears QB textbook as it gets so I am neither upset nor excited (obviously).

**** it. LETS GO BIG DICK NICK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post

For all the crap I endured and read about how bad Foles was and yada yada yada, I better not see some of you all over his junk (although there is rumored to be a ton of it) when he leads Chicago to a division title and conference championship visit (minimum). Quote it, book mark it, whatever you want to do, but save the receipts, I did.

RPO king, Nagy's system, top 5 D, above average offense. This team is built for Big Dick Nick.
    i love this guy... you're hilarious

Lol. People are fickle here. They won't admit their premature mistakes later on if things do work out well. It's just the way it is

Kindred spirits bdawk...

According to BR, Bears inherit 3 years $50m, jags on hook for $18.75m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I guess he’s better than Mitch.. so there’s the good news.

As a player, I don't dislike him. I'd imagine he fits much better in the game manager role than Mitch. I just don't like giving up that pick. We're pretty short on draft capital now and really need a few more cost efficient starters.

I hope JAX is taking some of the cap hit, at least, or we're in a really tough spot financially.

I seriously dislike Nick Foles.

That said, this is basically a 1 year contract that we gave a comp 4 for. If it works, Foles is a bargain. If not, we paid less than we would have for Cam, Dalton, Bridgewater, Brady, or anyone else.

I sincerely hope you're right.

Frankly, I'm just happy to move on from Mitch.

Im attempting to trade down one of those 2 2nd rounders to get some draft captial back to take a mid round reciever and some line depth.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast