Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 222
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,487
    https://youtu.be/5UYJV9rSxZw


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,487
    https://youtu.be/0DOflOjBVcc


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    16,536
    Better than Mitch. Foles better start week 1.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    4,781
    Between the familiarity with the coaches, the compensation, I am going to say at the very least Foles will be the leader for the starting job heading into training camp. But in all honesty, I expect Foles to be the starter come W1.

    I also expect Pace to take one or both 2nd round picks and trade down to acquire more picks.
    Screw sabermetics.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Between the familiarity with the coaches, the compensation, I am going to say at the very least Foles will be the leader for the starting job heading into training camp. But in all honesty, I expect Foles to be the starter come W1.

    I also expect Pace to take one or both 2nd round picks and trade down to acquire more picks.
    Trade down with both of em unless they absolutely love someone. But I don't know...they really need picks. Trade down with both 2nds and acquire cheap depth that way.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    2,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://youtu.be/miQgx1wlejE


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    This is funny to watch.

    Beginning talking about how going through practice at Michigan St in the snow and cold he wanted to move on.

    Gruden, "I hope you get drafted by the bears and freeze your *** off."

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    13,001
    For the people concerned about Foles, let's not forget his two horrible stints we're with the Jeff Fisher Rams and a terrible Jags offense. Not saying he's a great QB, but I think he has a better chance to succeed here in an offense he's familiar with than in JAX.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    For the people concerned about Foles, let's not forget his two horrible stints we're with the Jeff Fisher Rams and a terrible Jags offense. Not saying he's a great QB, but I think he has a better chance to succeed here in an offense he's familiar with than in JAX.
    His numbers in an RPO offense are really good.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    26,020
    I think Foles would be productive and obviously better than Mitch. My concern is if he can stay healthy or not bc he hasn't been able to

  10. #100
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    27,682
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    For the people concerned about Foles, let's not forget his two horrible stints we're with the Jeff Fisher Rams and a terrible Jags offense. Not saying he's a great QB, but I think he has a better chance to succeed here in an offense he's familiar with than in JAX.
    John Defillipo was the OC in JAX. Prior to that he was the QB coach durring the year that Foles won the superbowl. I dont buy the no familiarity in JAX arguement at all. Literally his QB coach who was working under Peterson whos system is identical to ours. Went and played for


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,075
    Foles is more than ‘competition,’ he’s arguably the in-house leader
    But the Bears do view Foles as their potential starter. If Foles beats out Trubisky, could the Bears trade him?

    “No disrespect but what is Mitch really worth?” a scout said. “He’s done nothing up to this point.”
    https://theathletic.com/1685010/2020...shared-article
    Take a 7th for Mitch and be done with it.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    John Defillipo was the OC in JAX. Prior to that he was the QB coach durring the year that Foles won the superbowl. I dont buy the no familiarity in JAX arguement at all. Literally his QB coach who was working under Peterson whos system is identical to ours. Went and played for
    Flip wasn’t the OC on Jax. He was the QB coach. Pretty sure his first OC job was the Vikings.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,985
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    I think Foles would be productive and obviously better than Mitch. My concern is if he can stay healthy or not bc he hasn't been able to
    My thoughts too.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    48,487
    Yea Flip was oc in Minny


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  15. #105
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    27,682
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Flip wasn’t the OC on Jax. He was the QB coach. Pretty sure his first OC job was the Vikings.
    HE was the OC in JAx.

    https://www.marshallindependent.com/...fter-1-season/

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ter-one-season


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •