Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Yes, it's very big: Nick Foles to Bears

The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Bdawk gets to breathe a sigh of relief, until Trubs beats Foles out in preseason.
    Dak: 15,778 @ 65.8%, 7.6 per att, 97+21 TD, 36 INT+31 FMB, 97.0 Rate
    Wentz: 14,191 @ 63.8%, 6.9 per att, 97+3 TD, 35 INT+48 FMB, 92.7 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Couldn't imagine a worse spot for Foles lol

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    What are you talking about? That D is going to be elite again. Mitch couldn't run RPO to save his life, Foles excels at it. Bears are instant contenders. Brilliant. I called this in the Cubs forum weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Bdawk gets to breathe a sigh of relief, until Trubs beats Foles out in preseason.
    Not happening. Nagy wants to run RPO, Foles is that dude. Great fit.

This legit made me laugh. Iím not even saying itís false. Just literally made me laugh. As a bears fan, Iím not thrilled about it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you talking about? That D is going to be elite again. Mitch couldn't run RPO to save his life, Foles excels at it. Bears are instant contenders. Brilliant. I called this in the Cubs forum weeks ago.
    Problem is...the Bears offensive line is garbage, but with some improvement there Foles could be successful.

They lost basically their entire defense in the last 2 years lol. On top of that, they have very limited weapons offensively.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    This legit made me laugh. Iím not even saying itís false. Just literally made me laugh. As a bears fan, Iím not thrilled about it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Fangio was still your coordinator and you still had all the pieces defensively, it might be okay. But I don't know why the hell you'd settle for a bottom tier QB when you know your QB will need to win you some games. At least Can has a high ceiling.

They lost basically their entire defense in the last 2 years lol. On top of that, they have very limited weapons offensively.
    ??

What on gods green earth are you talking about???

Eddie Jackson/Fuller/Hicks/Mack/Goldman and now we just added Quinn to replace the hole Floyd continued to bring which allowed teams to basically put the house on Mack.

Offensively we can always be laughed at, but it's really been cause of one hold and that is our QB. However I wouldn't be upset to go to a team that has Robinson/Miller/Montgomery/Ridley/Wims/Cohen.

I will leave any and all TE's off list cause it is the glaring hole as Burton can't stay healthy and Graham is old.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    ??
    Just off the top of my head, y'all lost Floyd, Callahan, Prince (Presumably), and Amos. All 4 of those guys were a big part of the Bears defense 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post

Eddie Jackson/Fuller/Hicks/Mack/Goldman and now we just added Quinn to replace the hole Floyd continued to bring which allowed teams to basically put the house on Mack.

Offensively we can always be laughed at, but it's really been cause of one hold and that is our QB. However I wouldn't be upset to go to a team that has Robinson/Miller/Montgomery/Ridley/Wims/Cohen.

I will leave any and all TE's off list cause it is the glaring hole as Burton can't stay healthy and Graham is old.
    Yeah, I'm confused too. The defense will be top 5 at seasons end. Foles will make Graham relevant again.

If Fangio was still your coordinator and you still had all the pieces defensively, it might be okay. But I don't know why the hell you'd settle for a bottom tier QB when you know your QB will need to win you some games. At least Can has a high ceiling.
    The Bears defense was still one of the best last year and that was with a bunch of injuries. Fangio was a great DC, but his impact to the Bears D is pretty overstated. There is a lot of talent on this defense.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post

Just off the top of my head, y'all lost Floyd, Callahan, Prince (Presumably), and Amos. All 4 of those guys were a big part of the Bears defense 2 years ago.
    This is what I'm talking about lol. I'm not saying your defense is bad... It still will be good. Just not great like it was that year.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast