Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    At least Allen Robinson will get 50-50 balls like it's 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Well he just needs to stay on the field is my hopes, but I didn't even add him as a factor with the others cause of his inability to stay healthy for 16. However if he does stay on the field I think this defense is every bit as good as it was 2 years ago.
    Yeah but having a cover backer is a luxury lol... We haven't had one since Danny left.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    You talk about Quinn like he's a huge upgrade over Floyd. Sure he'll get more sacks, but he actually graded worse on PFF than Floyd last year.
    Interesting. I know Floyd was good at setting the edge, but he was an awful pass rusher even with Mack on the other side. That's really what this defense was missing last year.

I was referring to Kwiatkoski... Sorry, I didn't want to type out his ridiculous last name lol
    They resigned Trevathan. Kwit was definitely great in his absence last year.

But I mean to say that I still think the Bears D will be top 10... I just don't think they're talented enough to make up for Foles.

We can go back and forth about their talent all day long, but no one can argue that they're more talented now than they were 2 years ago.
    They'll still be firmly top 5 IMO.

I've seen a defense with Von and Ware. That defense was great because the secondary could do it's job. I've seen a defense with Von and Chubb. That defense was so-so because the secondary wasn't that great. So I adamantly disagree with you that all you need are fillers.

Jackson and Fuller, frankly weren't very good last year. I don't even know who your other corners are tbh. So what I'm saying is that the pass rush is nice... If you've got the secondary to be able to cover. Right now, I don't think you guys do.
    The problem last year was we didn't have the pass rush to help the secondary, hence why I love bringing in Quinn over Floyd. We'll see what happens though.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    The problem last year was we didn't have the pass rush to help the secondary, hence why I love bringing in Quinn over Floyd. We'll see what happens though.
    That and no matter how bad I think Foles is, he's still better than Mitch. That should help the defense a little at least

That and no matter how bad I think Foles is, he's still better than Mitch. That should help the defense a little at least
    I have no doubt Foles will be better than Mitch in this offense. How much better is the question

Bdn!

#24ever

Start Nick. This is a perfect spot for him.

#24ever

Wow

I like BDN, have since college......but c'mon, his status compared to other QBs is SO overstated to me. Take out his SB run in 2017 and we're still trying to figure out how he got his last contract.

That said, I wish him well...just not too well, obviously, since he's now in the Vikings' division
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

****.... i think he fits their system like a glove... only think the bears need to do is legit protect him and they will be a force. That Oline is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    ****.... i think he fits their system like a glove... only think the bears need to do is legit protect him and they will be a force. That Oline is bad.
    Not endorsing the line, but Trubisky made it worse than it really was.

Foles is going to fit because there should be low pressure. He won't be going in as starter. This is Mitch's job to lose. I'm sure by like... Week 7, BDN will be QB1.

#24ever

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast