Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Phins to sign C Ted Karras

Ted Karras has agreed to a one-year, $4 million contract with the Dolphins, per source.

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status...167091712?s=19

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Ted Karras has agreed to a one-year, $4 million contract with the Dolphins, per source.

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status...167091712?s=19

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    there it is lol. been waiting for this signing to happen. Cushenberry or Biadasz with #39 for certain now.

Karras is a slight upgrade over Kilgore but not by much. This is a classic Grier move to basically plug a hole so we can address the draft as BPA.

I'd expect Karras to be the starter next year but it isnt such a large commitment that he couldnt just be pushed to be depth.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Apparently he had a 2 year offer on the table from the Pat's worth more money. But he decided to take our offer in the hopes that he can get more play time in Miami and set up for a nice payday next year.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Apparently he had a 2 year offer on the table from the Pat's worth more money. But he decided to take our offer in the hopes that he can get more play time in Miami and set up for a nice payday next year.
    For the money on a one year commitment, I really like this move.

Helps shore up one of the worst Olines Ive ever seen.

Seems like the Patriots are experiencing a exodus.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Seems like the Patriots are experiencing a exodus.
    They still think they can get away with not paying players. Bellichek prides himself on making a low offer and sticking to his guns no matter what, no matter who it is.

It worked before because they were in all the superbowls and had a spotlight of greatness shining on them.

But that looks to be gone now, so no one is going to take a paycut to play there anymore.