Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Detroit Patriots trade for New England Patriots safety Duron Harmon

Source: The #Lions traded for #Patriots DB Duron Harmon.
    Via Ian Rapaport

Details to follow. Tavon Wilson is gone I presume?

Flip of late round picks according to Rapaport

more Patriot players

this organization is just the worst

Lions head coach Matt Patricia will be welcoming another former Patriot to Detroit this offseason. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Lions have agreed to acquire safety Duron Harmon in a trade with the Patriots.
    To beat the patriots, we need to BE the patriots... again, are we making this move because hes good? Or because hes familiar?
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    To beat the patriots, we need to BE the patriots... again, are we making this move because hes good? Or because hes familiar?
    He's a good player based on what I have seen and Patriots fans have said. Still, it is funny that he is the 27th former Patriot, I believe, to have joined the franchise since 2016. I think I saw that on reddit, have to fact check to be sure sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    He's a good player based on what I have seen and Patriots fans have said. Still, it is funny that he is the 27th former Patriot, I believe, to have joined the franchise since 2016. I think I saw that on reddit, have to fact check to be sure sometime.
    yeah but that former patriot **** is so overblown. A guy who signs to the practice squad is considered a former patriot...

Yes we dipped into that well a lot but it is also overblown.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

My god man. After all these years their rolodex still only has one number in it. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    yeah but that former patriot **** is so overblown. A guy who signs to the practice squad is considered a former patriot...

Yes we dipped into that well a lot but it is also overblown.
    This is true once you start to see names like Eric Lee, Aaron Dobson etc show up.

We're about to have all these Pats players but Quinn and Patricia won't even be in charge

I'm waiting for the trade to come through that sends the #3 pick to the patriots so they get their replacement QB in Tua and we get some ******** utility player.

Quote Originally Posted by tigers.6 View Post
    I'm waiting for the trade to come through that sends the #3 pick to the patriots so they get their replacement QB in Tua and we get some ******** utility player.
    Not far fetched.

Or Chase Daniel is the new starter and Stafford gets flipped to NE for their 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    My god man. After all these years their rolodex still only has one number in it. What a joke.
    Lions using a rolodex is so Lions in 2020.

Not far fetched.

Or Chase Daniel is the new starter and Stafford gets flipped to NE for their 4th.
    Would anyone be heartbroken over that though? I'm at the point where everything needs to be blown up and after the season everyone needs to go. Stafford isn't part of the future to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Would anyone be heartbroken over that though? I'm at the point where everything needs to be blown up and after the season everyone needs to go. Stafford isn't part of the future to me.
    To think what they could have gotten for Stafford when he was throwing 5,000 yards, but was obviously (to some) not a good leader/player to build around.

Two 1sts EASILY. Could have really changed the face of the organization with a massive rebuild. Instead, it's the SOL.

Really...ask people to name 3 teams that you can pretty much guarantee won't make the playoffs this year. It's March and I bet the Lions make 99% of people's 3 team lists.

They just continue to ignore the absolute BASIC strategy of selling assets when you're bad, and buying assets when you've got a shot. These clowns just go through the same motions EVERY YEAR. Doing the same Lions things.

God forbid we trade Stafford, then we'll miss the playoffs for sure! As opposed to what??? Being a dominant contender every year? lolol

So awful.

To think what they could have gotten for Stafford when he was throwing 5,000 yards, but was obviously (to some) not a good leader/player to build around.

Two 1sts EASILY. Could have really changed the face of the organization with a massive rebuild. Instead, it's the SOL.

Really...ask people to name 3 teams that you can pretty much guarantee won't make the playoffs this year. It's March and I bet the Lions make 99% of people's 3 team lists.

They just continue to ignore the absolute BASIC strategy of selling assets when you're bad, and buying assets when you've got a shot. These clowns just go through the same motions EVERY YEAR. Doing the same Lions things.

God forbid we trade Stafford, then we'll miss the playoffs for sure! As opposed to what??? Being a dominant contender every year? lolol

So awful.
    The question we should all be asking ourselves does Martha have the fortitude to fire both Quinn and Patricia if we have another losing season. I really wish the Fords would just sell the damn team.

2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions
    Detroit Tigers
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles Welcome to Tallahassee Mike Norvell!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast