Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    Give up your number Godwin!
    He will man. He's a classy dude. Nothing to worry about there

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    A lot of us have seen every game Winston has played in NFL and have opinions good and bad. I know you don't mean to get into it but it is a touchy subject. While most of us are excited about the move Winston still has a lot of love in Tampa for what he gave on the field and the great things he did off of it
    Fair enough I can't comment on a guy I hardly watched. I'm still pissed NE didn't trade Brady to the 49ers and kept Jimmy G.
    I'm sure Winston will get signed my guess probably to the Browns? Or the Raiders those teams I can see going after him.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

The Browns have Mayfield and just Signed Keenum. The Raiders have Carr and just signed Mariota. Theres a 0 percent chance he goes to either.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    The Browns have Mayfield and just Signed Keenum. The Raiders have Carr and just signed Mariota. Theres a 0 percent chance he goes to either.
    I wasnít aware of the Keenum signing and had forgotten about Mariota.Unless he becomes a third string for one of them a fights for the starting job? But I highly doubt that happens? Iím sure heíll get signed but where? Speaking of Carr I thought the Raiders where gonna release him?

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12